Ironsides
Ironsides Reader
12/14/19 2:34 p.m.

Somewhat local guy I know has a 1995 Probe GT he is looking to part ways with, he has bought another house and this needs to be removed before they list the home.

Its all there for the most part and likely needs quite a bit of work to get going again, but for low price of free, it would make a nice project for someone with the space! Lots of bonus goodies go with the car with some nice rare aftermarket parts! 

Cliff notes:

-Been sitting for several years (unsure of underbody condition, its been parked on grass..)

- Ran when parked but hasn't been run in years. 

-Engine was newly rebuilt when parked - forged pistons + interpret valvetrain 

- Currently has turbo pipes on it with a turbine housing (no compressor) 

- MX6 GT leather seats

- AWR f+r motor mounts 

- New clutch when motor was rebuilt 

- He is looking to bundle all parts and bits he has collected for the car to go along with it (bumpers, interior bits, body kit, borla exhaust etc) 

I can provide an email or phone number on request for any interested parties. 

Car is located in Millbury Massachusetts. 

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
12/14/19 4:50 p.m.

Paging Slowbird.....

slowbird
slowbird Dork
12/16/19 8:46 a.m.

Ohhhhhhhh crap.

*mumbling to self* I have no space for it, I have no space for it, I have no space for it...

Anyone with a trailer and a storage unit can have first dibs on it, I wouldn't be able to make room for it until spring at the earliest.

Ironsides
Ironsides Reader
12/21/19 9:52 a.m.

I would scoff it up but we just bought a house and currently have too much going on to consider giving it temporary ownership. Would make a great doner car or project for someone with the time, can't beat the price...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qIFslSYBevh14qn1GATeK7FvhLCsEL7CLELEyP3w21BFNuR4GQdvgEGqV8Tx287J