Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/23/19 7:32 p.m.

For those playing along at home,  this would qualify the hell out of gastropod class. I just bought a laptop yesterday, or I would be buying a plane ticket. 

Apexcarver
Apexcarver UltimaDork
4/24/19 6:15 a.m.

That is so cheap it makes me want to cry. I know if I added up receipts I have 10x that in mine, but I have owned it for 17 years.

If the motors in good shape everything else on these are available, cheap, and fairly easy.

They are a hell of a drive on race tires. Add lots of camber and the biggest front sway you can find.

If you did enough budget magic, the engines are good to about 450HP before the pistons give up, just add nitrous. Crank and block good to something nuts like 800 and you would need a trans and rear end long before that.

With render rolling, exhaust clearance, and the right backspace you can fit 315 tires all around on 10.5 or maybe 11 inch wheels.

spencerleeb
spencerleeb New Reader
4/24/19 1:16 p.m.

In reply to Apexcarver :

Cheap yes, I am moving and need to sell. I don't think sn95s have had their day yet. 

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
4/24/19 1:18 p.m.

In reply to spencerleeb :

how is bad is the rust   I work in brunsville  anywhere close?

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/24/19 1:19 p.m.

I'm tempted to pick this up as a spare motor for my Cobra. Why do I have to be so far away?!?

spencerleeb
spencerleeb New Reader
4/24/19 1:30 p.m.

In reply to Fueled by Caffeine :

Someone has tried to repair the fenders at one point. See other photos in ad, the subframes have surface rust but no rot, Yes St. Louis Park. 

maj75
maj75 HalfDork
4/24/19 5:57 p.m.

So fender rolling probably isn’t necessary.

Javelin
4/24/19 6:02 p.m.

Sawzall + Fenderflares + 335's = Winning

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
4/24/19 8:09 p.m.

Op has a deposit.  Poop

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
4/24/19 8:25 p.m.

I too am glad you're too far away and I've got my money tied up buying LS parts right now.

Javelin
6/3/19 4:30 p.m.

This one

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XTGYqA5OaP10wj210I6UmEqYaO5DmJyvczv6zZaBDL7MiJLOWcabYuHyMYOczWr9