Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
6/9/19 4:56 p.m.

This one.

Running and driving. Very reliable car. 

4.6 2 valve non PI. Auto trans. 3.08 ratio limited slip 8.8 axle. Power top works, driver side power windows do not but passenger side windows do. ABS is non functioning but I have never taken the time to diagnose it. Will probably need pads and rotors soon. AC compressor has been deleted but the rest of the components are still in place. Custom 2.25" catback exhaust with Magnaflow Rumble mufflers that dumps at the axle. 17x9 +33 offset replica Bullit wheels. 1" bolt on rear spacers. 255/40r17 BFG Comp 2 all seasons with some life left. 3 point strut brace with no markings on it.  True mileage unknown as the odometer pulled the famous SN95 stripped gear trick atleast 2 owners and 3 years ago at 184k miles. Car has been driven a lot by me in the past 2 years. No rust but the body and interior both have plenty of blemishes and signs of wear.

I have a T45 from an early '01 Cobra and a clutch/brake pedal assembly that can go with the car for the right price.

Not really in a hurry to sell but I'm more interested in my other projects and would probably put funds from this towards another daily.

$2,000, price negotiable. Willing to consider trades.

Located in Glasgow, Kentucky.

Will wash the car and get more pictures next clear day I get.

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
6/10/19 2:24 p.m.
Daylan C
Daylan C UberDork
7/5/19 5:05 p.m.

Trade pending.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DIlHk6iYgkgIgw4m5sTUiFREMGVGROWvdw8FBqSWmvnL6ejBWY1d1KjJ54zmOdcu