jraydavis122
jraydavis122 New Reader
9/17/20 7:36 p.m.

1998 BMW E36 318i manual

Attention enthusiasts! Selling my 1998 E36 318i. Recently bought this from a friend for AutoCross, RallyCross and track day events. It has the insanely reliable m44 engine and manual 5 speed. Car has 179,000 miles on it. I have completely gone through entire suspension system, brake system and cooling system since I bought it (Over $1800 worth of parts). Car runs great and has been a lot of fun. It finished second place in class at our first ever RallyCross event and has seen one Track Night in America at NJMP. Completely rust free and in great running and driving shape. Would make a great Lemons/ChampCar, or continue in street trim for fun HPDE events. AC does not work but it’s all there, I just took the belt off. Hood needs a repaint and it has the common E36 ignition cylinder spin. Other than that car is pretty solid. I did gut the front doors but everything I took out worked and will go with car. Car will come with either the RallyCross Blizzak’s or a decent set of 200tw Falken Azenis 615+ on style 68 17” E46 wheels depending what new owner wants to do with car. $2500 obo. BUT for $500 more you can get both sets of tires and a 2nd nice set of wheels. 

New parts in the past couple of months: 

-Bilstein B12 Pro Kit shocks and struts and Eibach sport lowering springs

-tie rod ends

-swaybar end links

-lower control arms

-rear lower control arm bushings 

-Engine and transmission mounts

-new Power Stop brake rotors front and rear with HawkHP+ pads. 

-stainless steel brake line kit

-SRF brake fluid

-water pump 

-belt

-hoses

-radiator

-expansion tank

Car is located in Milton, De. Many more pictures available  email me at ray@bethellewes.org or text me 302-245-9974

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/17/20 11:34 p.m.

How many miles on it?

is the roof flag paint? Or wrap?

jraydavis122
jraydavis122 New Reader
9/18/20 5:48 a.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

Hello sorry I thought mileage was in there from the marketplace post but it isn't. I'll update post. It has 179,000 on it. Doesn't smoke or use any oil. I'm sure it has a minor oil leak or two. 

I painted the flag on the roof and the stars are vinyl from my lovely wife's cricket. 

jraydavis122
jraydavis122 New Reader
9/21/20 6:09 a.m.

jraydavis122
jraydavis122 New Reader
9/22/20 6:39 p.m.

She is sold!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
J5rgnsPEmQnR1sBlUMfWEpYgnQV4FhFpFUkFAGfKd2dL9hmFMtDplihxBfIpotHR