RedGT
RedGT Dork
2/17/19 9:25 a.m.

Time to sell my 325i. I bought it to drive over winter and winter is winding down. I love this car...plan to buy another in fall but manual trans.

175k miles. PA inspected until October 2019. 

Issues:

Sunroof is closed, watertight  and does not work.

CEL P0173 and 174, basically there is a minor intake tract leak somewhere. When cleared these lights stay off for several hundred miles so it will pass emissions if needed.

Good stuff:

Conti DWS tires,  4000 miles on them, great shape. Fine in snow. Ive been dailying this all winter and its been a snowy one.

New valve cover gasket.

Cooling system gone through entirely about 3 years ago.

Immaculate black heated-seat interior and everything works as intended except that sunroof and driver window.

New battery.

Super clean underneath, body has one spot of rust over passenger rear wheel where a scratch got out of hand. No other rust i can find.

Includes all the bmw parts i accumulated in 6 months of ownership. Control arm, blower motor control module, steering guibo, full extra set of interior wood trim, spare set of wheels, oil filter, BMW all weather floormats, replacement driver side heated mirror glass, bmw scan/obd2 tool to hook up a laptop, etc.

Located in 19539, PA. Between allentown and kutztown. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
2/18/19 12:41 p.m.

The window regulator is a $50-$60 part and takes about 45 minutes total (with cleanup) to replace using common hand tools.  Source from favorite European-flavored parts house.  Fix that and bump your asking price $400.

RedGT
RedGT Dork
2/18/19 1:01 p.m.

Thanks.  That's the plan (along with installing the control arm i bought 4,000 miles ago) before it goes on craigslist etc, but if someone here wants to gastropod the thing as-is, I don't have to take the door apart outside when it's 25*, everybody wins.

RedGT
RedGT Dork
3/12/19 3:36 p.m.

Now with craigslist ad and interior pics.  Still $1800 for anyone here.

https://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/d/topton-2003-bmw-325i-4-door-automatic/6838587155.html

Esoteric Nixon - Jordan
Esoteric Nixon - Jordan UltraDork
3/13/19 12:07 a.m.

Do you by chance have a picture of that rust spot?

I'm interested. When does it need to be physically off of your property?

RedGT
RedGT Dork
3/13/19 10:36 a.m.

First pic is the rust spot.  Other side has a bizarre scratch shown in 2nd pic but no rust.  Rest of the car is clean.

RedGT
RedGT Dork
3/13/19 10:48 a.m.

If it's paid for it can hang around for a little.  A month at most I'd say.

Esoteric Nixon - Jordan
3/13/19 11:05 a.m.

Looks like that scratch will buff out pretty easily. I'll go ahead and PM you. 

Esoteric Nixon - Jordan
3/13/19 11:54 a.m.

PM sent. 

RedGT
RedGT Dork
3/15/19 8:02 p.m.

Sold

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
So3yBsrWwPvRyamINLwF7a7XR5OV8BCGDHabLAl5soP80oPoVhZbvTjoSarmOyY9