NGTD
NGTD UltraDork
8/6/15 9:51 p.m.

Offering for a sale a VERY low mileage 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. The car is set-up for track day use.

Car is located in North Bay, ON (approx. 3 1/2 hours north of Toronto, ON)

EDIT - Price Reduced to $20,000 CAD(Keep in mind for our US Friends you will get a 20-25% discount on this due to the Exchange Rate)

• KW V3 Coilovers c/w Vorshlag adjustable front camber plates
  • Stainless Steel Brake Lines
  • DBA 5000 Series 2-piece front rotors with Brembo calipers
  • DBA 4000 rear rotors
  • Racecomp vented front backing plates (tubing included - no scoops)
  • Bolt-in 4-point roll bar c/w harness bar
  • OMP WRC seats
  • OMP 6-point harnesses
  • Whiteline 24mm Adjustable front sway bar c/w end links
  • Whiteline 22mm adjustable rear sway bar
  • SS Braided Turbo Oil line
  • P235/40ZR17 BFG G-Force R1 on track rims (believe they are Enkei's but have to confirm)
  • Also comes with Stock 06 BBS rims (silver) with BFG G-Force T/A - 225/45ZR17 90Y

This STi was never winter driven, garaged, one owner car. Mature Owner - Completely Stock drivetrain!

74513 kms!!! - BTW this is approx. 46,300 miles!

This car was the owner's summer daily until about 5 years ago when he began to convert it over to a track day car. He bought a truck and trailer and then the car was only used for track days. Ran mostly with BMW Trillium Club track days. Track Days run on Sunoco 94.

Stock seats were sold and are not available.

The Bad - 2nd last track day - tagged a wall at Mosport
- Rear bumper skin, Styrofoam are damaged and RR Tail Light has a small piece missing from bottom. I believe it's repairable.
- Rear bumper rebar is intact.
- Car needs a good wash! Didn't have time to do that the other night. Rinsed off the dust and snapped some pics.

Owner has discovered a new hobby and has lost interest in track days.

I am a friend of the owner and I have agreed to assist him with the sale. (Yeah I know that sounds weird but he has no time for this right now.)

I can be reached at va3cot at gmail dot com

Duke
Duke MegaDork
8/7/15 8:20 a.m.

Damn. I am almost tempted to tell my daughter to buy this.

markwemple
markwemple Dork
8/7/15 10:28 p.m.

I am always amazed at how well STIs hold their value

NGTD
NGTD UltraDork
8/11/15 7:01 p.m.

Well keep in mind that in Canada this was a $47K car new and it only has the equivalent of 45K miles on it. Most of the mileage was not on track days.

markwemple
markwemple Dork
8/12/15 10:06 a.m.

I'm not saying you priced it badly, just saying they all seem high to me, as do Evos, when you think about what a similar year 911 and M3 go for.

jsquared
jsquared Reader
8/21/15 9:00 p.m.

Subaru parts prices are far lower, and the STi is relatively rare, even compared to M3s/911s.

And those look like the 17x8 or 17x8.5 Enkei RPF1s, I forget what offsets they had in those sizes, around +44 or some such.

Would he be willing to sell the suspension setup in trade for stockish bits?

NGTD
NGTD UltraDork
8/22/15 10:26 p.m.

In reply to jsquared:

The owner isn't interested in parting out anything.

The good news for anybody that has been waiting . . . . . . . . PRICE DROP - $21,000

NGTD
NGTD UltraDork
8/29/15 9:59 p.m.

Price reduced again.

NGTD
NGTD UltraDork
8/31/15 5:42 p.m.

Sold!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qyVQKwTtfFuEQTbb9zPUz4IiWJrm7TVG8XmowgSLXcPLrHssmS6LM4HwAcsRPoDS