1 2
dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
3/28/20 1:17 p.m.

That sounds like a solid plan. I honestly have no need for this car but it was such a screaming deal. You guys slept on it for too long. It should be here in about 45 minutes and I'm excited!!

more after I'm in possession!

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
3/28/20 3:17 p.m.

Man. I'm almost too embarrassed to say what a good deal Brian gave me on this car. He even delivered it. What an astonishing deal. I drove it for a quick loop around with no tags before parking it down the hill. It feels heavy but has power. Its definitely a step up in features and "luxury" feel from the 2001 gs430. I still have no idea what I'm going to do with it but it'll get fixed and driven until I do figure it out. 

Ignatius_reilly
Ignatius_reilly New Reader
3/28/20 4:58 p.m.

Wait till you get the battery pack helping.  That thing so much power it'll get ya in trouble.  60-100 isn't much slower than 0-40.  Enjoy it

mtn
mtn MegaDork
3/28/20 10:26 p.m.
Ignatius_reilly said:

Wait till you get the battery pack helping.  That thing so much power it'll get ya in trouble.  60-100 isn't much slower than 0-40.  Enjoy it

I just want to commend you on your username. 

Vigo
Vigo MegaDork
3/28/20 11:14 p.m.

I missed this whole sale, but I'm glad it went to another GRMer! 

cghstang_chris
cghstang_chris Dork
3/30/20 10:31 a.m.
dculberson said:

I still have no idea what I'm going to do with it but it'll get fixed and driven until I do figure it out. 

The Challenge beckons...

2020: everything stock with sticky tires

2021: part out for max profit & put complete drivetrain in miata or similar small/lightweight package

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke UltraDork
4/4/20 7:00 p.m.

I want this badly, but traveling 6+ hours one way with all the covid business going on wasn't really in the cards. Glad it's still within GRM!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9LrKI9DJLO22n3iLjtqQrPbGG4jmNbwoKpr3ZclVSh6sD1gObIdbucoDVRrDOahV