Ransom
Ransom GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/2/17 1:12 p.m.

Forgot to mark this sold, which it did a few months ago. Guess I'll leave it here so I can look back and kick myself, complete with a link to pretty pictures...

Totally mine, completely affiliated. I bought it two years ago, put maybe 100 miles on it on the street, discovered that I much preferred track days (I've done five in that time), then discovered that track days are usually Mondays and I don't have that kind of time off if I want to actually spend time with my better half (which I do). You may have also seen me poking around for 500 Abarth info, and that's where I'm headed, with a new focus on autocross and CANbus research I found it was expensive to insure, though after deciding that I didn't really enjoy it on the street, I never bothered to look into liability-only. I imagine that it's those glorious Italian plastics that were making it so steep. It's been perfectly reliable for me. This was that one glorious object that I bought not as a project, and the only attention it's needed (new fork seals) I had done at my favorite local shop, along with an oil change right before the last track day. The rear tire was put on right after I bought it, so it's got plenty of tread depth, but five track days' worth of heat cycles (though I'm not sure I was getting much heat into it for the first couple ); the front has plenty of tread depth but I haven't replaced it. That's the only thing I'd do if I were headed back out this season, just for age. Stock excepting Delkelvic silencers, which were on when I got it. Comes with stock ones as well. IIRC we're at 11,430 miles and not adding any right now, sitting on a battery tender. With cover, front and rear stands, Ohlins fork tool. Some pics: https://goo.gl/photos/Hs8xqoTFCtEXmFPG8

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ykx3rQCTA2fACSxWBJTVmyswlaYNaiROfN55RmSgBYOwKY03hzk9uKjbYmutz52W