dettonator20
dettonator20 New Reader
8/27/20 12:42 p.m.

Hi Guys,

I'm asking $8500 for a 2010 factory John Cooper Works Mini Cooper that I've owned for a little over a year. It has 89,200 miles and is in good condition. It was primarily driven by my daughter to high school and work but didn't have enough cargo capacity to take to college. The Pirelli Runflats are worn in the front but the rears have some life left. The brakes will probably be due soon, too. The front passenger wheel has curb rash. I just noticed that the plastic chrome trim around the grille has broken away from the snap-in connectors, too, and a quick search showed around $70 for a new one.

Since I am working from home until at least the end of the year, I would prefer to sell outright, but might be open to trades for a manual Miata (especially with turbo or other improvements) or another fun RWD manual car.

More pictures available, if needed. Let me know if the price seems fair as the appraisals are all over the place on these. I haven't seen many with the true factory JCW trim, though.

Thanks,

Craig

SVreX (Forum Supporter)
SVreX (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
8/28/20 10:14 a.m.

You've got mail

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GVZMNcAL2xEMnkBJrjIe6pn2Kh3z7Zqx3NqVuFeGChPuGKEivGdSU1cYO7nFIV8s