pappatho
pappatho New Reader
1/22/17 1:18 p.m.

http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/5970623378.html

2015 Ford Fiesta ST in excellent condition. This car may have never been driven in the salt. I bought it from someone in St. Louis in the spring of 2015. I have stored it winters since I bought it. I am selling because I am trying to reduce the number of cars I have. I am consolidating this and my daily driver manual transmission Mazda6 wagon (also for sale) into a newer more fun to drive wagon.

$15,995

The car currently only has storage insurance on it. No test drives this time of year without a cash in hand accepted offer. It drives like new. If you like the way a brand new Fiesta ST at the dealership drives you will like the way this drives and you will save yourself many thousands of dollars.

From the listing of the person I bought it from: I bought this car new about 6 weeks ago, but circumstances have changed and it is now up for sale. Car has 2200 miles on it and is in pristine condition. The car is a rare mix of options, Recaro seats ($1950) with no sunroof (keeps weight low and center of gravity lower in car), and painted wheels and calipers ($395). Car cost $24,xxx and I have added window tint and clear paint protection to the entire front of the car, including bumper, fenders, hood, headlights, and mirror caps ($1850). I had planned on owning this car for years to come, so it was broken in correctly, never revved above 3500 rpm for first 1500 miles, and had a 1000 mile oil change with Mobile 1. The car also has Weathertech digital fit floor mats front and rear. This is an opportunity to save thousands over a new, award winning Fiesta ST, and get a car that still smells, drives, and looks as good as new and has $2000 protective upgrades. Comes with all keys, books, manuals, and window sticker. This car is almost brand new and drives/looks perfect!

Sil80redtop
Sil80redtop HalfDork
1/22/17 2:26 p.m.

$15,995 according to the CL link.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dwOemVuLipWmozxJPSUuXZWjL878t2J1Qm8n4YEPk2RaWK9AjxQSOaisYLfxmozS