P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/11/20 1:25 p.m.
Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/11/20 3:43 p.m.

Yeah i want those but won't have anyone available to snag them till probably April when FIL goes back up to his farm.  

P3PPY
1/12/20 6:03 a.m.
Patrick said:

Yeah i want those but won't have anyone available to snag them till probably April when FIL goes back up to his farm.  

That’s like an hour from me and I’m sure I could get them. Do you have a way to send like PayPal cash or something? Or is there a cheap escrow service?

slowbird
slowbird Dork
1/12/20 7:46 a.m.

I'm pretty sure this is the one my neighbor had that I was super jealous of. Ironic since it's a Chevy. Maybe that's why I started liking Fords.

P3PPY
1/12/20 7:50 a.m.

In reply to slowbird :

Sour grapes, huh?

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/12/20 8:03 a.m.

i do, but after contemplation i think these being around would lead me down a dangerous road I don't need to go back down- ie more c4 ownership.  

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/12/20 9:46 a.m.
Patrick said:

i do, but after contemplation i think these being around would lead me down a dangerous road I don't need to go back down- ie more c4 ownership.  

Now I kind of feel like I should buy them for you, just to see where that road leads.

slowbird
slowbird Dork
1/12/20 7:31 p.m.

Since these are scaled down then each of them would be like 1/4 of a C4, so you could say you owned a C2.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/12/20 8:02 p.m.

In reply to slowbird :

Wouldn't 1/4 of a C4 be a C1?  So he would have two C1s?  I don't think you can make two C1s equal a C2. I might be wrong as my Corvette math never was very good. 

slowbird
slowbird Dork
1/13/20 9:19 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

With enough duct tape, anything is possible. laugh

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/13/20 12:03 p.m.
Patrick said:

I mean, its not like they are Corvairs or anything.....

ValourUnbound
ValourUnbound New Reader
1/14/20 12:25 p.m.

Man, shipping on those is prohibitive. $200 for UPS and USPS just says no to packages that size.  I would love to get one of these for my almost-born son/daughter. It could be painted to match my C4 :)

ISSJordanprops
ISSJordanprops
8/23/21 7:45 p.m.

Can Anyone tell me if these sold?

Thanks

ISSJordanprops
ISSJordanprops New Reader
8/23/21 7:46 p.m.

In reply to P3PPY :

Hello 

Did  you sell these? Im in need for one for a Tv Show

Thanks