Torkel
Torkel New Reader
5/31/18 11:18 a.m.

This beautiful 330Ci was the victim of a hit&run. It has damages both in the front and in the rear (minor), as can be seen in the pictures. 98000Miles, Auto, clean title, 2 owners (I am second owner), excellent condition. Beige leather (the good electric sports seats), foldable rear seat, Harman Kardon soundsystem, M3 wheels, BMW Sport exhaust (sounds awesome in an elegant way, not like a riser Honda. The damages are minor. The car is still straight and no airbags was deployed.

The front damages: The car will need a new hood and bumper support (the steel bar under the bumper skin).

The rear damages: One could just leave the rear alone and use the car as is. The bumper took a hit and the body under the taillights is slightly dented. But trunk closes fine and taillights are not damaged. 

Price: $1500

The car is in Charlotte, NC. I can deliver the car within a reasonable distance.

FordGT40
FordGT40 New Reader
5/31/18 12:55 p.m.

$1500???

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
5/31/18 1:06 p.m.

how many pedals?

Torkel
Torkel New Reader
5/31/18 1:27 p.m.
Fueled by Caffeine said:

how many pedals?

Yes, forgot to write that: it’s an Automatic (tiptronic). Thanks for the reminder.

Flynlow
Flynlow HalfDork
5/31/18 6:19 p.m.

I’ll take it! :)

But seriously, regarding that delivery possible...can you get it to Richmond, or do you think it would be fly and driveable with the hood secured in place?

Torkel
Torkel New Reader
5/31/18 6:36 p.m.

SOLD!

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
5/31/18 7:09 p.m.

Had i seen this earlier, it would be in Albemarle by now.

Torkel
Torkel New Reader
5/31/18 9:28 p.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13 :

Well, perhaps you like the wheels? The new life for the car will be as a racing car and they didn't need the wheels.

Anyone interested in some sweet, staggered M3 wheels? I have 5, since one was in the trunk.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
5/31/18 9:29 p.m.

Unless free, nope.

It woulda been fixed and dailied. 

Congrats on the sale!

If something falls apart, keep me in mind.

Flynlow
Flynlow HalfDork
5/31/18 9:34 p.m.

Guess I was too slow as well.  Congrats on the sale!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Cm9gCvXUg4zVFked0DxDQTrYlaBPdMhYFK3VO8faTyGu0oMtBcHoAGqFGxtdcFjZ