chknhwk
chknhwk HalfDork
2/23/14 8:04 a.m.

Now that I have an extremely short commute to work I want to pick up something a little more sporty. Vehicle currently has 58k miles on it along with a Pioneer headunit (single cd player with usb input and bluetooth), Polk MM 6.5" speakers in the doors, 10" bazooka tube in the hatch and a Polk/MOMO 100wx4ch amp firing front speaks and sub. Vehicle has 35% window tint all around.
I am currently only looking for payoff on it, right at $6k. (I would really, really like to keep the wheels but if you are persuasive they can go with the car for a small fee.)

chknhwk
chknhwk HalfDork
2/23/14 8:11 a.m.
trigun7469
trigun7469 HalfDork
2/24/14 9:34 a.m.

If that was a 4 door I would have defiantly traded you for my 2.4L forte

kriket
kriket
2/25/14 7:08 a.m.

do you have more pictures? I am interested but in Ohio

chknhwk
chknhwk HalfDork
3/5/14 3:55 a.m.

Jesus! Forgot I posted on here.
I can take whatever pictures you want (within reason ). I don't have any other pictures, been too busy to shoot.

kriket
kriket New Reader
3/7/14 5:51 p.m.

Just a couple more of the exterior. One or two of the interior. Any damage or issues. My husband (pubburgers) says I am not allowed to request the "unreasonable" pictures. :( He said I would get myself banned. No fun at all. Distance is my sticking point right now. I am near cinci.

chknhwk
chknhwk HalfDork
3/8/14 1:31 p.m.

That's what email is for. My wife actually took it to work but should be back in about 40 minutes. I'll snap some pics with the good camera and host them on photobucket so they might come out halfway decent. LOL

chknhwk
chknhwk HalfDork
3/8/14 7:00 p.m.

I took a few pictures this evening but they really didn't come out that great - namely because the car is filthy. I cleaned it last week but my camera seems to really pick up the dirt. Pictures are really doing this car an injustice right now.
I took pictures of a couple of the worst spots on the car, namely the scratches on the front bumper (no idea how they got there) and a brand new paint chip on the hood that just popped up in the last few weeks. The paint around it flaked in the last few days, I had no idea it was as bad as it was.
Rather than hosting a bunch of pictures I figured I'd just post a link to the whole Photobucket album. I hope that's ok. Cinci shouldn't be too much of a problem - I'm up for a road trip anyway. I need to get away.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZN0NRSqzs93mxOIh7gPXQebm23qlcZz8HYxn9UGvk3ZQcsfizgk89Xg0QZNGXJ2o