BlackSweeper
BlackSweeper New Reader
8/11/17 4:51 p.m.

FIA Certification – 8855-1999, build date Jan. 2008. Size: 13.385” wide at the bottom (tightest point). I an 6' 220 Lbs, I fit but it's not comfortable, its made for small to med people. Size chart on the Sparco site. • Hans Compatible • Ultra-light aramadic fibers-reinforced fiberglass shell • Integrated head protection • No-slip fabric for shoulders and bottom cushion • Smooth and slim backrest for high lateral support • Thin bottom cushion for lowest driver position • Self-extinguishing fabric • Weight 14.6 lbs The seat is still legal for SCCA racing. PCA will require a seat brace tied to the roll cage structure. Asking price for the seat only = $640.00 Cost new is $950.00 Sliding Seat Mounting Kit – fits Porsche 996,997,Boxster + Caymen. I can send pictures. Cost new is $215 asking $110 for mount only. Asking $750 for seat + mount. Can pick up in central Florida. I can ship it but that will not be cheap. Thanks

Jerry

accordionfolder
accordionfolder HalfDork
8/11/17 5:16 p.m.

This sparco circuit?

I have the circuit II - good seats! Good luck with your sale.

BlackSweeper
BlackSweeper New Reader
8/13/17 3:27 p.m.

Yes that's, also the one I am offering comes with a slide mount if needed. The mount fits Porsches and may or may not fit other cars. Thanks Jerry

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
w5Lt8NJGVSZNijKHjr60JzAxPwzbu7kMd3mjUdsk9DSU2BXOwQhI7vZOUMImU0CQ