Harvey
Harvey GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
12/12/14 5:09 p.m.

$9500, we are in Southern CT.

This is my wife's baby. Adult owned, non-smoker, clean title and no accidents. We bought it CPO back in 2007 with around 30k miles. It has right around 98k miles now.

I'll get recent pics up, but we're looking to buy into another car so I wanted to get this out there if people want to come check it out.

330i ZHP 6spd manual sedan Orient Blue over Dove Gray leather with aluminum cube trim Black alcantara headliner and alcantara wheel (holding up pretty well)

Also has the line in installed for the stock stereo.

Dealer maintained until 80k when I replaced the suspension with OEM parts. It got new shocks, struts, rear upper mounts, new lower control arms (these have the upgraded ball joints) and LCABs at that time. The car rides like new.

In March of this year the alternator went and that was replaced with an OEM part and a new OEM battery. Belts are in good shape.

Within the last three months I swapped out the CCV system with the cold weather version (there was no evidence of clogging, but I did it anyway) and replaced a broken DISA valve. During the swap I also replaced the oil filter housing gasket and the throttle body gasket since I was in there anyway.

I also swapped the valve cover gasket and replaced the plugs with NGK Laser Platinums.

The car has a set of wheels and new snow tires that I will throw in. Wife wants to upgrade to a 335.

Things to note

When it is cold out the steering wheel makes a clicking noise when you turn it that sounds like the turn signal is being disengaged. The dealer did some work on this replacing the slip ring, but it ended up coming back and since it was cold weather only I didn't bother trying to fix it.

Email me at hmeeker at gmail dot com. I am not likely to get PMs as quickly as I will get emails. PLEASE USE EMAIL!

Harvey
12/13/14 1:25 p.m.

Pics. Damned sun was out so some of them are a bit washed out, but I tried to get a few angles.

http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/Harvey_Meeker/library/BMW

FYI, this is what it looks like with the summer rims on (this pic is from when we bought it). I have those with good summer tires, but right now it's on the winter wheels and snows.

http://ihatethissite.com/images/330/images/DSC00404.jpg

Harvey
12/18/14 11:38 a.m.

Car is sold.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UWnSR9jOMLhW1hkovGgNkClod2I8TJylpP9tOgbuDhU9EpleaB944dPoBSYvEzH0