simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
11/5/19 9:22 a.m.

I have for sale my EP3.

It needs a clutch master or slave cylinder. It won’t go into gear without pumping the clutch which is super soft. Needs to be towed unless you’re super adventurous but highly not recommended. Runs fine other than that.

It's all stock minus an intake. New alternator, new front brakes, new battery, aftermarket radio with Bluetooth. Runs great, no smoke or burning oil. The tires are BFGs with decent tread left so you're good there. Power windows, sunroof, lights, all work as they should. Cold A/C and hot heat. Will need rear pads and rotors soon as well as struts eventually as they're making some rattles over bumps. Also needs a new sunroof visor clip and screws on driver side. 

The body has some small imperfections, the roof shows the worst of paint fade from sun. The rest is just small chips here and there but nothing out of the ordinary. I am close to 200,000 miles with it. 

Asking $2,000.. No trades. Clean title in my name. First come first serve cash, PayPal, or Venmo. Located NE of Atlanta. Roof rack not included. 

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
12/7/19 4:06 p.m.

Post updated with a pic and more info.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
12/9/19 7:31 a.m.

Where are the pics? 

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
12/10/19 2:15 p.m.

Sale pending

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
12/10/19 2:16 p.m.

Will upload more pics if you can't see them.

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
12/10/19 2:17 p.m.

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
12/12/19 9:42 a.m.

Ok buyer I think backed out so still available. 

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
12/17/19 12:18 p.m.

Still available as is, $2200 w/o roof rack.

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
12/29/19 9:31 a.m.

Says there's a new post but I don't see it, so if anyone is trying to reach me on this shoot me an e-mail.

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
1/4/20 4:37 a.m.

$2000 as is

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
1/4/20 5:26 p.m.

I wish it wasn’t black. 

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
1/18/20 9:31 p.m.

What's the price now?