kimptos
kimptos GRM+ Member
8/26/19 12:00 p.m.

Inde Motorsports Ranch Executive Membership for Transfer. Any reasonable offers considered. Current Executive Memberships are being sold directly by Inde for $45,000. Annual dues are $5,000.

Inde Motorsports Ranch is a members only private raceway and motorsports resort located just 75 minutes east of Tucson, AZ on over 1,700 sprawling acres surrounded by gorgeous desert mountain views and local Arizona wine country. Membership offers unlimited access to the challenging high speed 2.75 mile road course and first class facilities.

Inde Motorsports incorporates an FAA approved private airport, trackside casitas, residential lots for purchase, racing series, observation tower and private members only garages with one of the finest racing and touring road courses for sportscars and motorcycles in North America. 

The track is accessible to members all year round due to the beautiful sunny high desert climate. Whether you're looking to improve your driving skills, test and tune in a safe and private environment or enjoy amazing camaraderie on and off track, Inde is the ideal place for anyone with a passion for motorsports.

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/26/19 5:53 p.m.

In reply to kimptos :

*blink blink* I had no idea such a thing even existed. 

kupferv
kupferv
9/27/19 1:09 p.m.

In reply to kimptos :

I visited once a couple of years ago; seemed like a 1st class facility. Curious what a "reasonab;e" offer might be. You can contact me at: kupkake303@aol.com

Thanks,

Vic

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QucorCYnLiKQ8DfoXeZ6RyzQbs2oC0ysHPnQPnibo3TmRJufORUEBauWk0eg2vBy