bastomatic
bastomatic UltraDork
9/25/15 8:24 a.m.

NMNA, but seems like a very good price for a 4wd fitted with the turbodiesel and 5-speed, already stateside.

Delica 4wd

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
9/25/15 10:32 a.m.

Oh my, that gives me so many feelings that are completely unnatural for a mechanical object.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UltraDork
9/25/15 11:02 a.m.

That is a screaming deal. The weird mystery machine spare tire on the bull bar is a bit strange, but easily remedied. That is an exceed or super exceed model. Otherwise the same as my van, but the manual is cooler. I wanted a manual, but this one fell in my lap. Couldn't pass it up.

Chris

tdrrally
tdrrally Reader
9/25/15 1:03 p.m.

i had the us market 2wd version and loved it

92dxman
92dxman Dork
9/25/15 3:25 p.m.

This is awesome.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
9/27/15 8:35 p.m.

That's a vehicle I have no earthly use for but would love to own.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UltraDork
9/28/15 9:00 a.m.

I had a better look at the van on a computer screen instead of my phone. It doesn't appear to be perfect, but still a nice van. It is an Exceed model, and wears the same coral blue over sophia white that my van has. Cool colors, but I like them in all white, or with the dark color over grey or gold lower better. I don't hate my vans color, just prefer other colors. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me, and I can tell you of my experience so far with owning basically the same van. The manual is really cool, and I wish mine had that option.

markwemple
markwemple Dork
9/28/15 2:15 p.m.

I know this is waaayyyy cheaper but I'd rather have a Vanagon Synchro.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UltraDork
9/29/15 8:21 a.m.
markwemple wrote: I know this is waaayyyy cheaper but I'd rather have a Vanagon Synchro.

That's only because you haven't driven a Delica.

markwemple
markwemple Dork
9/29/15 8:56 a.m.

I have. But only once. A long time ago. Still prefer vanagon.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UltraDork
9/29/15 11:21 a.m.

I like that a little too much.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
9/29/15 11:43 a.m.

I know it would ruin the JDMness, but I do wish it was left-hand drive. Then again, I bet you won't be seeing much but the right side of the road anyway.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UltraDork
9/29/15 4:33 p.m.
Duke wrote: I know it would ruin the JDMness, but I do wish it was left-hand drive. Then again, I bet you won't be seeing much but the right side of the road anyway.

The RHD is no big deal. Definitely easy to live with. Way easier than I thought it would be.

classicJackets
classicJackets Reader
9/29/15 11:23 p.m.
ultraclyde wrote: I like that a little too much.

Bring it to Atlanta

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/30/15 8:40 a.m.

WOW! I need a moment...

Yeah, for some reason I want that far more than I should.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UltraDork
9/30/15 9:43 a.m.
classicJackets wrote:
ultraclyde wrote: I like that a little too much.
Bring it to Atlanta

I was actually thinking it would make a great fly-and-drive home to Macon....with a few days spent rambling the gravel roads in the mountains around Dahlonega!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kjl9mLXsYTR8Gg4bbXOzkjXn9sQR1LmEpOjsapeitrYcJ27UBA7PHWaugie9kFTH