accordionfolder
accordionfolder Dork
12/10/19 6:49 a.m.
Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/10/19 6:56 a.m.

It's a good thing it's going to be slow as a snail. Otherwise the roof wouldn't survive. 

On the other hand, the truck and chassis is probably worth the asking price. 

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
12/10/19 7:43 a.m.

OK, I'll wait here while you cross a bridge on a windy day. 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/10/19 9:00 a.m.

That can't be road legal. It has to be over 13 feet tall. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
12/10/19 9:02 a.m.

Is it still a barn find if the barn is part of the vehicle?

accordionfolder
accordionfolder Dork
12/10/19 10:29 a.m.

I kind of doubt they ever managed to get it anywhere but around their property. It looks like they haven't even finished the inside so I doubt it's been used with that setup yet.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
12/10/19 1:37 p.m.

Emailed. I’d buy it in a heartbeat. 

bearmtnmartin
bearmtnmartin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/10/19 1:54 p.m.

I don't get tiny houses. I have a friend who has a couple squatting behind his farm house in one they built. Within six months they had build a 1000 foot outbuilding because they didn't want to spend time in the tiny house. And even then they spend most of their time drinking coffee in the big farm house.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
12/10/19 1:59 p.m.

In reply to bearmtnmartin :

I don’t either. But they rent like crazy for short term rentals. 

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
12/10/19 2:02 p.m.

They violate everything I believe in about business and investment. And I am trying to collect 20 of them. 

Cotton
Cotton PowerDork
12/10/19 3:02 p.m.

The ad says no reasonable offer refused.   I may have to toss them an offer....I mean it is local to me!

accordionfolder
accordionfolder Dork
12/10/19 6:16 p.m.

In reply to Cotton :

Ha, well if you need a hand picking it up just holler. I'm in Murfreesboro and would love (die laughing) to see that thing on the road.

03Panther
03Panther New Reader
12/10/19 10:11 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

That ... MIGHT ... just be under the 13'6''. but I wouldn't want to drive it around!

03Panther
03Panther New Reader
12/10/19 10:17 p.m.

In reply to SVreX :

If your still near Albany, I'm jst W of Dothan, and need a excuse to see a friend in Linden TN, so I might be able to help in moving that beast! friends in Cullman AL and Gadsen Al also, if needed, maybe...

Cotton
Cotton PowerDork
12/10/19 10:19 p.m.
accordionfolder said:

In reply to Cotton :

Ha, well if you need a hand picking it up just holler. I'm in Murfreesboro and would love (die laughing) to see that thing on the road.

Will do.  Columbia TN to my place is under 100 miles,  not super busy roads, and no interstate,  so driving is a possibility.

Cotton
Cotton PowerDork
12/10/19 10:20 p.m.
03Panther said:

In reply to SVreX :

If your still near Albany, I'm jst W of Dothan, and need a excuse to see a friend in Linden TN, so I might be able to help in moving that beast! friends in Cullman AL and Gadsen Al also, if needed, maybe...

Small world.  I know Linden very well.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
12/10/19 11:36 p.m.
03Panther said:

In reply to SVreX :

I’ll keep you posted. 

03Panther
03Panther New Reader
12/10/19 11:55 p.m.

Put that cab on a F450 I have for sale. I'd sell it for less for a cool project like that!!!!

Cotton
Cotton PowerDork
12/11/19 6:46 a.m.
SVreX said:
03Panther said:

In reply to SVreX :

I’ll keep you posted. 

I'll back off it if you're getting serious about it.  It's attractive to me because it's close and I like weird stuff,  but you emailed first.  If you don't close the deal post up and I'll jump back in.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
12/11/19 8:19 a.m.

In reply to Cotton :

I’m serious, and have been talking with the guy. We may close the deal today. 

But I am trying to partner with my daughter, and she is not all-in yet. 

Don't back off. I won’t be offended if you get it and I don’t.  I’m a pretty long distance, and there are a lot of logistics involved. 

Worst case, I’d be interested in your feedback after seeing it. 

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/11/19 8:52 a.m.

That's going to be a hoot to drive down I-40 to Columbia. Might be more exciting than SanFord was. 

We will need video, pictures and words of the adventure. 

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
12/11/19 10:05 a.m.

In reply to Toyman01 :

No thanks. I’d be shipping it. 

rustybugkiller
rustybugkiller HalfDork
12/11/19 11:18 a.m.

Remove house from truck.

Put house on foundation.

Cut hole in floor at front of house.

Install hot tub below opening in floor.