AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Dork
8/20/19 6:38 p.m.

Okay here is the sad story.  I'm at a point in life where I have more money than time by a large margin.   My dreams of challenge glory are fading fast or I will be entering a CAM Mustang 1 year late.  Those are my choices.  In February after getting all the cars, parts, etc.  I got traded at work 2 for 1.  So now I'm doing the work of 2 as 1 guy.  I'm hoping Santa pays me accordingly in December but I'm a family guy working 50-60 hour weeks right now which leaves no time for playing with cars.  I also have too many cars. 

I'm selling a 94 GT white that needs paint, has a clean black interior and runs and drives pretty good.  It's all stock now except for an Eibach front sway bar and flowmaster mufflers.  I also have two gallons of white gloss rustoleum to fix the paint situation that are included with the car.  The car steers, stops and could compete as is.  It currently wears 200 TW Kuhmo V720s on all 4 corners in 255/40/17 on faux chrome saleen replicas.  The brakes are pretty fresh.  It has a few electric gremlins to sort out to be roadworthy.  However it has headlights so it is challenge good to go. 

I will sell this car for $2000 minus anything you want on the receipt such as the $450 I paid for the tires, $100 for the Pro 5.0 shifter if you want to do something else with it.

The car still has some recoup.  It has a two grey airbags to sell, and I have a perfect black steering wheel and airbag for it (not installed).

The best recoup item is the rear end.  I have a built read end with 3.73s and 31 spline axles that goes with the car, and you can sell the stock 2.73 rear end for $250 to $350 disc to disc without a worry.

Now here is where it gets crazy.  I have tons of other parts that I will sell all for negotiable prices to the buyer (read cheap).

1)  Front tubular crossmember (UPR I think)

2)  Brand new in the box adjustable Tokico D spec shocks and struts

3)  Brand new never installed Maximum Motorsports Caster / Camber plates (need to get an AutoX alignment on these)

4)  GT40 3 bar cylinder heads and Alex's 530 lift valve springs to make them work with aftermarket cams.

5)  Two aftermarket cams E303 and Jeg's copy of TFS stage 1.  With the TFS spec cam and GT40 parts and 3.73s this pig will go 13s

6)  1.7 Ford crane roller rockers

7)  Explorer GT40 style intake manifold with throttle body elbow to fit SN95

8)  SLP loudmoth cat back exhaust, shorty headers, no cat X pipe of some make

9)  24 lb injectors (4 hole for better atomization) and a real J4J1 SN95 Cobra computer to run them (plug and play) with stock MAF

10) head gaskets and intake gasket (fel pro), professional products head bolts (new)

11) a crane timing chain set if you go cam install.  Or you an go SN95 cobra spec with 1.7RRs and stock cam (what I was going to do to make budget).

12)  Cobra front brake calipers and used rotors (rotors need replaced and calipers need cleaned but this is a bolt on upgrade)

13)  spare headliner

14)  3 different stereos including the $10 wal mart special from main message board

15)  weld in subframe connectors to make it handle better (traded for these).  These are LMR brand maximum motorsport copies.

This car is also entered in this years challenge and I will ask Tom about a transfer. 

This car is only for sale if you think you can make a serious run at the challenge.  If I assemble it this car will sell for $3.5 to $4k easily given a bit of time.

I also have a truck and would be able to meet you within 4 hours of Dallas, TX if that helps. 

Robbie
Robbie UltimaDork
8/20/19 7:36 p.m.

Dang. Amazing deal. Sorry to hear you can't come to the challenge this year.

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Dork
8/20/19 9:11 p.m.

It's not 100% out of the question yet, but work is making it seem that way.

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
8/20/19 9:57 p.m.

*Looks at SN95 already in the garage*

*Looks at smoking good deal for another*

*Repeat*

slowbird
slowbird Reader
8/20/19 10:47 p.m.

In reply to AnthonyGS :

maybe instead of selling it, you could find a teammate to help get it ready in time.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle SuperDork
8/20/19 11:09 p.m.

The shorty headers are MAC industrial plated and the x-pipe is made by UPR laugh.

Anthony has done a great job gathering additional parts and has basically taken the same path that I would of taken if I didn't have to sell everything to fund a cross country move.

SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY THIS STUFF!

It deserves to go to a good home smiley

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Dork
8/20/19 11:24 p.m.
slowbird said:

In reply to AnthonyGS :

maybe instead of selling it, you could find a teammate to help get it ready in time.

I’d love to find some guys to help on weekends, but that hasn’t worked out either.  

Javelin
Javelin MegaDork
8/20/19 11:24 p.m.

So, uh, you got a part number on that k-member?

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
8/21/19 5:39 a.m.

Hmmmm....does it have a CEL on?  Emissions crap, stupid Atlanta....

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Dork
8/21/19 7:54 a.m.
gKlayfish said:

Hmmmm....does it have a CEL on?  Emissions crap, stupid Atlanta....

No, it does have airbag code 52, but that just needs reset.  If you replace the battery or change airbags, it gets that code.  I changed one already and need to do the other to complete the interior refresh.

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
8/21/19 10:02 a.m.

E-mail sent, let me know if you didn't get it.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
8/23/19 1:09 p.m.

ohhh man..  Ohh man.. I own a miata and kinda want a mustang..

Floating Doc
Floating Doc SuperDork
8/23/19 1:12 p.m.
Fueled by Caffeine said:

Oh, I know. Me too. Someone buy this, please! 

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
8/23/19 2:47 p.m.
Floating Doc said:
Fueled by Caffeine said:

Oh, I know. Me too. Someone buy this, please! 

I am.  Details to come before the end of September.  Sooooo looking forward to it, as is my son.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
8/23/19 3:48 p.m.

In reply to Klayfish :

Does that mean it's sold? Or do I have to keep dreaming about grabbing it?

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
8/23/19 5:54 p.m.

Yep, just figuring out logistics of getting the car from Dallas, TX to Dallas, GA

While the guy with the '94 Miata was a nice guy, I'm glad it didn't work out.  This is SO much better.  My son was trying to play it cool when I showed it to him, but the grin on his face was hilarious...he let out a little giggle.

spacecadet
spacecadet Dork
8/25/19 10:26 p.m.
AnthonyGS said:
slowbird said:

In reply to AnthonyGS :

I’d love to find some guys to help on weekends, but that hasn’t worked out either.  

Hi, I had no idea you were in my backyard. I'm in Ft Worth. Sorry to see it went before i saw this. I would have happily helped you out getting it ready. 

Our Preferred Partners
NOCPWX48o4Cba32l8ZuhN07MtEzDcZATYputWZ3KBcVTlQRBo52IK4JfWaCUMOBD