Monza275
Monza275 New Reader
10/16/19 4:36 p.m.

This year’s $2000 Challenge Ford Crown Vic Cop Car is (will be) for sale.

Yes, whether it wins trophies or blows up. The #36 entry, 2004 Ford Crown Victoria will be for sale Saturday October 26th, at the Grassroots Concours. I have a clear title and we’d like to go home with an empty trailer (or maybe we’ll be something while down there). How much?  If it is still in the same shape it is in now (though it is still being finished as we speak), we are looking for $2000 (or best offer). If we don’t get any offers, we’ll take it home. If the car has some issues…piston coming through hood, we will negotiate seriously.

A very cool car for Florida, especially after we do our final modifications before the race (or possibly on the trailer while driving down)

This is a former Maryland State Police Cruiser. Relatively stock.

According to last owner it ahs 80mm Throttle body, Supposedly, Marquis rear sway bar and a 3:73 rear.

We’ve cleaned, gutted the interior. Brand new 5 point racing harness (both sides).

Things like lights, electric windows, and even remote trunk switch all seem to work.

See our build int eh $200 Challenge section of the forum under:

$2000 Challenge "Cop Car" 2004 Ford Crown Victoria Build

Monza275
Monza275 New Reader
10/16/19 4:41 p.m.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
10/16/19 4:42 p.m.
Monza275
Monza275 New Reader
10/22/19 3:42 p.m.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
10/23/19 7:08 a.m.

With shoulder harnesses like that you must be taking it over some sweet jumps.  

Ross413
Ross413 Reader
10/26/19 8:30 p.m.

I am really interested in this. My only other vehicle is a motorcycle and I can't wait to buy this and finally have a nice comfy car to drive to work in on rainy days. AC and heat would be great. 

Please contact me asap and I'll have my shipper contact you. He is a little hard to understand, he is the son of a Nigerian king. 

(Joke)

Looks like you guys are having fun with it, I really need to get to the challenge one year. 

Thanks Ross

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xl4PQAd5uGbwjsDVghE9E03VV7XDUYE9BRYEBsd19G0K7RRIQbNcK7tN5g4hCpsI