Franknbeans1
Franknbeans1 New Reader
5/24/17 2:19 p.m.

The Exo-Busa will come with a Bill of Sale and Certificate of origin. $28,000 invested in the car. $20,000 FOR SALE PRICE Contact info jeremyganss@gmail.com

This is one of the first kits to hit the USA from Exo-sport cars. Upon Delivery, in Nov. 2015 there were only three in the USA. For more on the company, go to HERE

It has a stock 2006 Hayabusa motor. There's a lot of custom work done to the car beyond what exo-sport cars recommends. While building the car I was following the Pennsylvania DOT code to get it road legal.

The car is 95% complete. The fiberglass panels need to be mounted (nose, fenders, and wing). Clutch is giving me issues too.

The SVE Exobusa is one of the latest Exoskeletal designs to come from the proven Exo Sports Cars stable. This 4 wheeled kit is powered by the legendary Suzuki GSX 1300R Hyabusa engine. Weighing only 950 lbs, the SVE Exobusa is ballistically fast and has a power to weight ratio superior to most supercars, for a fraction of the price.

CHASSIS The chassis is a fully triangulated steel space frame, designed by qualified structural engineers to provide a strong and rigid platform capable for safe and exceptional handling, expected by today’s sport’s car enthusiasts in both street and track conditions.

DIMENSIONS Length: 10.10 ft (3.08 meters)

Width: 5.74 ft (1.75 meters)

Height: 3.48 ft (1.06 meters)

Wheel base: 7.41 ft (2.26 meters)

Weight: About 948 lbs (430 kilos) depending upon options

BRAKES

Hi Spec 4 pot calipers, rotors, and pads. The calipers bolt directly to the kit provided uprights. The rotors are 11” in diameter which, combined with the calipers, provide exceptional stopping power.

POWER

1.3 liter 4 cylinder (located in the mid engine position), dual overhead cams (DOHC) Suzuki GSX1300R Hyabusa, transversely mounted and mated to a sequential 6 speed transmission. The power is distributed to the wheels through a chain differential through custom half shafts.

HANDLING

With an inherent low center of gravity and excellent weight distribution, the SVE Exobusa handles like it is on rails. The car features fully adjustable suspension settings and all round coil-over shock absorbers (front and rear), which can be adjusted in ride height and damping. Basically, the perfect feel can be achieved to suit all drivers. The standard steering rack, provided in the kit, supplies 3.5 turns lock to lock.

KIT COMPONENTS

Fully TIG welded tubular space f Pro Tech fully adjustable shock absorbers complete with coil over springs Front and rear wishbones (“A” arms) complete with poly bushings spacers and ball joints Rear Uprights, complete with hubs, bearings and brakes (inclusive of rear handbrake) Front Rally Design alloy uprights, hubs, and bearings Aluminum powdercoated cockpit floor, rear bulkhead, rear floor, rear chain cover, and more. Brake, clutch and throttle pedals complete with 2 master cylinders and balance bar Aluminum coolant pipes (3), for front radiator mounting Twin 4 gallon Fuel Tanks with locking cap Steering rack complete with track rod ends Pedals, master cylinders and balance bar Steering column and wheel

Extra Parts not included with base kit that I bought. 2 standard bucket type GRP seats, Stainless Steel Exhaust System Stainless Steel exhaust header Full lighting set; with Photon lights, turn signals front and rear + 3rd brake light Double hoop standard roll bar and bracing (welded to chassis at time of kit manufacturer) Sandblasting and Powder Coating to chassis frame and wishbone suspension components Front Aero fenders Front Aeromax wings Infinitely variable camber adjusters on top and lower rear wishbones Electric Reverse kit (including high torque motor, mounting bracket & pinion) Fully adjustable nose aero wings (for increased own force) Rear wing with mounting brackets Chain drive differential with LSD Custom built drive shafts to fit chain differential and rear hubs Ignition key bypass, push button start.

DONER COMPONENTS

The Suzuki 1300R Hyabusa donor bike will provide the following components:

Engine and transmission Chain drive Wiring loom Instrument cluster Ignition switch and key

Extra Beyond The Kit Components. Keyless Ignition Custom Oil Pan Rear Floor Custom VooDoo Exhaust

Why are you selling it?

This is the question that is always asked of me. I got the kit to do Auto-X events and also track days with the SCCA. Well, the wife is way to afraid of me getting hurt because it's not a "car" with airbags, roof, traction control, etc... She was so much afraid that I came home the other day to find a 350Z sitting in the driveway. She then told me I had no excuse... LOL

Here is a quick walk around video of the car.

And for the pictures.

Franknbeans1
Franknbeans1 New Reader
6/2/17 9:44 a.m.

Click here for the build album from my FB page.

MulletTruck
MulletTruck Reader
6/2/17 9:50 a.m.

What kind of issues are you having with the Clutch?

Franknbeans1
Franknbeans1 New Reader
6/2/17 11:39 a.m.

It uses the stock clutch slave cylinder from the 2006 hayabusa. Right now, it's not holding pressure. I am not sure why at the moment because I'm not a bike guy...

It could just be air in the line.... I just don't have time to finish this or put more time into it.

Franknbeans1
Franknbeans1 New Reader
6/15/17 12:18 p.m.

Ok, trying to button it up for the next guy. A lot of interest but no takers yet.

The clutch issue was just A LOT of air in the line. I got that sorted out. I also got the front and rear fenders mounted. Need to find the right rivets to get the rear wing mounted.

MulletTruck
MulletTruck Reader
6/15/17 12:58 p.m.

It will be fine with stock clutch springs but if there is aftermarket springs it will need the cover support or the cover will crack.

Franknbeans1
Franknbeans1 New Reader
6/15/17 4:20 p.m.

Already have the Clutch cover support.

Franknbeans1
Franknbeans1 New Reader
6/27/17 10:57 a.m.

Car is 95% done now. Just needs a tune and it'll be finished.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
j3ygmyjZP31gfzmxfwJKL2uvCJe9XxEeJNH9xQzsi5PoDNjRBjEdNXePenNXOZvy