GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
8/3/17 10:28 a.m.

Looking to expand my camera setup and a 2nd-gen GoPro would fit in well with my current collection of Gen1/Gen2 equipment. Only need the camera itself, but would take batteries, mounts, and wifi backpacks off your hands too.

NorseDave
NorseDave New Reader
8/4/17 7:29 a.m.

Hmm - how would I tell if mine is a Gen 2? I've got an older one that I really never use. New in like 2010 or '11.

moxnix
moxnix HalfDork
8/4/17 7:44 a.m.

It would say Hero2 on the front of the camera. It was released in late 2011.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
8/4/17 8:30 a.m.

I think I still have a backup battery somewhere from the camera that is now at the bottom of the Ohio River. If I find it, I will hit you for an address.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
8/4/17 9:13 a.m.

Hey thanks, I could use it. I've collected 4 batteries but I burn through all of them one after another during offroad rallies, I think 1 or 2 of them are at death's door now...

81cpcamaro
81cpcamaro Dork
8/4/17 9:28 a.m.

Let me check when I get home, I think mine is a Hero2. I really don't use it much since I sold the CP Camaro. I have some accessories with it as well.

Edit: Mine is a Hero2.

NorseDave
NorseDave New Reader
8/7/17 7:40 a.m.

Mine appears to be just a plain Hero.

NGTD
NGTD UberDork
8/7/17 11:27 a.m.

After GameboyRMH is done, I maybe interested in getting something for the Rally car as well.

I'm in Canada, so shipping would likely be required.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH MegaDork
8/7/17 11:39 a.m.

I'm arranging the purchase of the Hero2 with 81cpcamaro now, so feel free to make this the Vintage GoPro Pawning Thread

Our Preferred Partners
pM2DlfSHAaZAwbvdzUo8KmXkUElOayFszFsKChvqKgnaH9iyHGazb0lrjp35VsZZ