gator
gator
2/3/08 8:16 a.m.

I hate to do this but I'd to sell my 1973 MG Midget. The car has been sitting on the side of my garage for about two years now. I'd like to sell it to someone that likes to restore cars.

• Brian
wlkelley3
wlkelley3 None
2/3/08 3:53 p.m.

Now for the recurring questions that always arises with these posts.

Where? Condition? How much? Pics? :?:

racetearoffs
racetearoffs None
2/4/08 9:23 a.m.

Feb. 3, 2008 3:53 p.m. wlkelley3 Now for the recurring questions that always arises with these posts.

Where? Condition? How much? Pics?
wtf?

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 None
2/4/08 11:29 a.m.

You know...like where is the car that is for sale located at? What condition is the car in? How much are you asking for the car? Can pictures of the car be posted someplace for viewing? If it's close to where I'm at and the price reasonable, I could be interested. I have a rusted out 73 midget parts car that I'm planning to use the drivetrain in a 63 midget project I have. Maybe I could turn 3 cars into 2 good cars. Or maybe know someone that maybe interested. Just a comment that the car is posted for sale with no other info.

gator
gator
2/6/08 4:04 a.m.

Sorry, after I posted the original message I forgot to mention the 64 thousand dollar questions.

Where: I live in Palm Bay, Florida. Pics: I'd like to do that however, I'm new to the board and don't know how to do that. The car is near the ocean and will have body rust on it. It was not in any accidents, simply body rust. I can work the pics out. How Much: I'm thinking about 300 bucks

I really don't want the car to go to a scrap yard, I really would like to get this car back on the road where it belongs. Sure I can use the car for trade in value to get a new car but that was not an option for me.

Me and my wife both really enjoyed the car, while it lasted.

Trevor
Trevor None
2/6/08 12:51 p.m.

Does/did it run? Someone might want it for the 1275 and disc brakes for an early car.

100SIX
100SIX
2/7/08 6:13 p.m.

Can you confirm it is a Round Rear Wheel well car? Only Bugeyes and 73-74 models had round rear wheel wells. Is the car complete? How fast do you need it moved.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eou65rbUnM9UYhKwh6Xc4KalCyl95aP3NgyIEnMViZXM0Q8v64jZqycweFgq7Wp9