Alan Cesar
Alan Cesar SuperDork
3/3/09 8:20 a.m.

Expo 67, Montreal’s World’s Fair, coincided with Canada’s centennial in 1967. During its one-year run, more than 50 million people visited the exposition’s 90-odd pavilions, where they enjoyed everything from futuristic architecture and fine-art exhibits to carnival-type entertainment.

Alfa Romeo decided this international event would be an ideal showcase for their latest dream car, appropriately named Montreal. The motoring public …

Read the rest of the story

TR8owner
TR8owner HalfDork
3/18/11 2:49 p.m.

$500 for a cap and rotor as well as 15 mpg? One of those classic cars you can afford to buy but can't afford to drive. :-) Cool looks however.

jippiejake
jippiejake
4/4/19 8:29 p.m.

Great article.

I bought my Monty on a whim one morning..

I had my coffee brewing and opened up my computer to the most deadly site for recovering car addicts, Bring a Trailer... I saw this beautiful Gold Metallic Montreal, it spoke to me, and even I was thinking the wife would love to color, so it would be ok to buy.  Well I never did check with the wife and bought the dam car site unseen, went just by the pictures and the description given. 

When it arrived it was a mess. nothing really worked, and the description given was way off..Oh well. My fault for not doing my due diligence..

6-months at the repair shop and $20k later I have the most enjoyable classic car ever...

alfabeach
alfabeach New Reader
4/4/19 8:38 p.m.

I always enjoyed meeting the Bartel's

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LGColNn0AuprT2PJv2RG3mMytrYqupROm8xG7r7JSCoYxTnhx4bbg19N6PnAd5G6