Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
2/28/18 7:38 a.m.
alfadriver said:
QuasiMofo said:
Patrick said:

It’s going to Michigan Sunday 

So excited

You, really?  Holy cow, I can only imagine what you sick head is planning.  LOL.  Have fun!!!

Preview through the screen Craigslist style 

alfadriver
alfadriver MegaDork
2/28/18 7:49 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

Brilliant idea.  That should be fun.

QuasiMofo
QuasiMofo MegaDork
2/28/18 11:15 a.m.

The donor car is silver but yeah. 2003 2.5RS with a 1958 Panhard body to be used as a family cruiser and rod run car as well as unclassed autocross and Challenge car devil

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
2/28/18 12:29 p.m.

In reply to QuasiMofo :

Before or after the Olds?

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
2/28/18 12:33 p.m.

Silver and rust, but who’s counting.  I just happen to have a wrx sitting around and the eyeball test says it’s going to work well, much closer than Darth Nader in several areas.

today my buddy came over to help move the driveline with the stuck brake.  By help i mean he manhandled it where i wanted before i could even lift a hand to assist.  He’s a bit of a beast.  Only thing in the way of backing straight up to it now is the forester, which i’ll move by sunday.  Getting the Panhard gone as well as the scrap truck affords the money for the Forester engine, which in turn those profits will afford the money to add on to the shop so i can get cracking on the Devin by building a frame table to work from. 

QuasiMofo
QuasiMofo MegaDork
2/28/18 4:43 p.m.
AngryCorvair said:

In reply to QuasiMofo :

Before or after the Olds?

The Olds went to a nice man in East Lansing who loves it dearly.

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
3/11/18 6:05 p.m.

The parts car is officially gone(getting back to my thread).

Oregon guy(John) is waiting till it’s warm to crate and ship the bonnet.

i’m now at a point in my life when GRM guys show up and ask where the Devin is.  I want to start sooner than is logistically possible.  It’s eating at me to not be taking the body off to assess the chassis.  

Apexcarver
Apexcarver PowerDork
3/12/18 9:24 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

1 2 3 4
Our Preferred Partners
6VNbhakhbEaGzqgLFReekkeR8BfZ7P4JEEGmfrcaYcX7VOY0x3zBuAfHc9pAVAfh