David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
7/31/08 8:03 p.m.

I'm getting a little low on submissions for our Drive Time bit. If you drive your classic to work, send me a high-resolution photo.

Shinsen774
Shinsen774 Reader
8/2/08 10:29 a.m.

Thanks for featuring my MGB in the latest edition. The hospital looks stark in that winter photo. I'm used to all the trees with leaves now.

m4ff3w
m4ff3w GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/2/08 2:37 p.m.

My X1/9 is ugly enough to break my camera every time I try to take a picture.

mattmacklind
mattmacklind SuperDork
8/2/08 2:54 p.m.

I drive my BGT to work on Fridays, and just took it to a conference this week, drove about 600 miles all together.
Photobucket

André Rousseau
André Rousseau Reader
8/2/08 4:02 p.m.

I would love to take mine, but the route/drivers are crap, the parking garage is ummm ok, but I would not leave my kid in there let alone my GT6 and last is that whole open bonnet policy that Triumph designed in :)

A.

Leo  Basile
Leo Basile New Reader
8/2/08 8:31 p.m.

Dave,

I drive mine as much as possible to work. I drive great roads.

Do you want a pic of the car at work?

Leo

David S. Wallens
8/3/08 10:37 a.m.

A high-resolution photo of the car at work would be great--thanks. You can e-mail it directly to me: david@classicmotorsports.net.

David S. Wallens
8/10/08 6:22 p.m.

Thanks to those who sent me photos--keep the coming. If I can be picky, photographing the car at work scores more bonus points.

Roto_B
Roto_B New Reader
8/18/08 8:57 p.m.

I love driving my car to work. it feels right at home with the other Mazda's.The picture did not come as planned.Ca nt seem to get it to work here so I changed my profile with a picture from work On Aug 1st.I had stayed late the night before to install the brand new Moss Motors wheels I had just recieved at my locale Moss dealer.They worked great with no clearance problems the next weekend at a CSCS.ca Time Attack day.

Jack
Jack SuperDork
8/21/08 2:41 p.m.

I'm hoping to get the TR8 to work, for the first time since the MS conversion, next week. If I get that brave, I'll shoot it.

The TR3 is a regular visitor and it has been here on frosty winter mornings, but you'll have to wait a few months for that.

Jack

Seattle - No winter road salt

Leo  Basile
Leo Basile New Reader
8/23/08 9:17 p.m.

The start of a good day.

Leo

RSS
RSS New Reader
8/28/08 12:41 p.m.

'73 MGB, drive it every day.

aeronca65t
aeronca65t Reader
8/28/08 4:01 p.m.

My MGB is sitting in the faculty parking lot of my college right now. Next to a friend's Miata.

Nick
Nick Reader
8/28/08 11:12 p.m.

I don't want to push the envelope too far on what's a classic, so I won't insist that my '95 Supra is a classic...yet. But I drove it to work again today and hit a milestone...the odo clicked over 100,000 miles...it still feels new to me. (I got it with under 15k on it).

David S. Wallens
9/3/08 12:51 p.m.

What if your classic is on display at work?

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
9/3/08 3:55 p.m.

Love the big ol' antidrip mats on the spankin' new floor. I bet Margie had a lot to do with that.

I have driven the J-H at least once a week for a while now. I'll see if I can do a pic one day next week.

André Rousseau
André Rousseau Reader
9/3/08 5:21 p.m.

My dream :)

David S. Wallens
9/3/08 7:16 p.m.

I'm lobbying to have my car's diaper removed. So far, it hasn't left a drop!

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
9/3/08 8:17 p.m.

David, you better check the oil! Sounds like it's empty.

André Rousseau
André Rousseau Reader
9/3/08 8:31 p.m.

HAHAHA

Yes sir, speaking of oil.

I was all proud of my new crank venting system.

Till I fired the engine up and realized my new PVC valve was too restrictive. OIL EVERYWHERE.

rconlon
rconlon Reader
9/4/08 10:03 a.m.

Ain't no rust on my garage floor.

Cheers Ron

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LLFsIi5HDoc0MnzllQfBalvFAj9MCtUUZi9CJPxdm8VAqRnJg7S0pCP60dIZqNMk