LindaPeterson
LindaPeterson New Spammer
1/11/19 9:57 a.m.

A new door opens to younger skateboarders when skateboarding debuts at 2020 Canoeing Olympics

As you may know, [canoeing] is officially admitted as an official sport in the Spam Olympics and there is no age barrier for athletes. It is a new opportunity for younger canoests... or those with enough patience/organization to come back an edit a post a month later.

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
1/12/19 9:44 a.m.

My First reaction is God I Hope NOT.

I think Modern assy.line  Where Humans are not really involved is the Cut off. In the Teens and 20's If you bought a car like we all call Classic, likely you bought a car that the Chassie was built on an Assy. Line but the Body was Built by a Coach Builder There wern't 1000's of them just a few.

wspohn
wspohn Dork
1/12/19 11:28 a.m.

Councours was originally about originality.

Today you ave to have a car that is finished to a much higher level than any car left the factory with, AND you should be very close to original spec.

Our local Jag club took a brand new car out of the showrrom, made sure that everything was perfectly clean, and entered it in a JCNA judged show. It got about 96 points. The points it lost were for the areas that the factory fell down on - paint overspray, poor fitment of componenets, missing wiring harness clips etc.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nPmsIx1CPCkt6mSLA8WCJenmO6Fc0wCIThl9R8ohNFDUbDviROOwVCf4cAR8ew5n