Brett Melancon
Brett Melancon New Reader
9/7/08 7:45 p.m.

I have really been enjoying Jim Magill's 500. Yesterday I took my boys to a huge car show in Pigeon Forge, TN. It was called the Shades of the Past rod run. http://www.shadesofthepast.com/ Over 3000 cars in the show and even more traveling the roads around Pigeon Forge. Everyone that saw the 500 loved it. People kept asking what it was. Amazing in the fact that this was in the midst of so many show cars.

We stopped at the upside down building for a photo op.

Took the tunnel to Gatlinburg...

Kept the Mini 500 handy...

Feeling kinda small...

We had a great time showing the 500 off to the 'merican car crowd. Stay tuned for more reports as they develop. Brett

Daryl
Daryl New Reader
9/9/08 1:34 a.m.

I really like the design of both the old and new 500's. I wonder if Fiat might have another crack at the Canadian market......

Daryl

WilD
WilD Reader
9/9/08 8:39 a.m.

My wife and I saw one that looked just like that parked on the street in Birmingham, MI a couple months ago. She wants one.

Coupefan
Coupefan New Reader
9/9/08 9:50 a.m.

They just announced the Mexican car market will carry the 500. I thought Fiat already sold in Canada at some limited level.

Brett Melancon
Brett Melancon New Reader
9/9/08 4:03 p.m.

I could live with the 500 as my primary car if I had to do so. I still like my MS6 for the power and sporty feel but the 500 is a great experience. I am sure that the Abarth version would be a blast when it comes out. Brett

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5BOsjrhJfknDj4CrBLXqZstkYyoPn3Fgun5djfdhueO9k9SLdp2QsNgDER0OwsOD