volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse UltraDork
4/5/17 11:34 a.m.

At least where I live.

IMG_20170405_122945

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
4/5/17 11:49 a.m.

Been doing it every day for almost a month.

You need to move south.

FlightService
FlightService MegaDork
4/5/17 11:51 a.m.

In reply to volvoclearinghouse:

Where were you yesterday?

In reply to Dusterbd13:

I am not comfortable with people that concerned with me going to the bathroom.

volvoclearinghouse
4/5/17 11:58 a.m.

In reply to FlightService:

It was raining yesterday morning here in Charm city. The Corvair doesn't come out of its hole unless there's no chance of precipitation, and the daily high is going to be at least 70.

It lived the first 43 years of its existence in Southern California. It became accustomed to that climate; I'm trying to be nice to it.

volvoclearinghouse
4/5/17 12:00 p.m.
Dusterbd13 wrote: Been doing it every day for almost a month. You need to move south.

Been there, done that. Moved north for the money, to be closer to family, and further from people who would influence my children to talk funny.

volvoclearinghouse
4/5/17 12:01 p.m.

In reply to FlightService:

Love your signature file, BTW.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
4/5/17 12:14 p.m.

In reply to volvoclearinghouse:

Hey now, we don't talk funny. Those guys is Massachusetts do.

volvoclearinghouse
4/5/17 12:30 p.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13:

We can both agree on that, to be sure.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
4/5/17 1:55 p.m.

Things are the other way around where I live. Convertible season is almost over until it starts again in October.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
4/5/17 2:05 p.m.

In reply to T.J.:

What part of nc? Granted, im still new to convertibles, so maybe im enjoying it because of the newness. It will probably wear off by july....

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
4/5/17 2:50 p.m.

I live between Wilmington, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC. Summertime is for AC and roofs to block the sun, at least in my book. Top down with the heat on is way better than top down with the AC on.

fasted58
fasted58 MegaDork
4/5/17 3:08 p.m.

71° right now. 31° and snow forecast for Friday.

Yay April

Wxdude10
Wxdude10 Reader
4/5/17 3:18 p.m.
Dusterbd13 wrote: In reply to volvoclearinghouse: Hey now, we don't talk funny. Those guys is Massachusetts do.

Hey Now!! I resemble that statement!

Toebra
Toebra Reader
4/5/17 4:54 p.m.

I don't think you are adding correctly. You get day 1, I get day 95. Maybe my calculator is broken or something.

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
4/6/17 6:41 a.m.

Yup, convertible season is almost over here in Florida. At night we can run through most of the summer, though.

clshore
clshore New Reader
4/6/17 8:41 a.m.

Yeah, here in Florida it's called New Years Day.

clshore
clshore New Reader
4/6/17 8:44 a.m.
volvoclearinghouse wrote:
Dusterbd13 wrote: Been doing it every day for almost a month. You need to move south.
Been there, done that. Moved north for the money, to be closer to family, and further from people who would influence my children to think funny.

Here, FTFY

Vigo
Vigo UltimaDork
4/6/17 9:14 p.m.

I don't think we ever really stopped having convertible weather over the 'winter' but my most recent Instagram post was this:

volvoclearinghouse
4/7/17 4:56 a.m.
clshore wrote:
volvoclearinghouse wrote:
Been there, done that. Moved north for the money, to be closer to family, and further from people who would influence my children to think funny.
Here, FTFY

No, we have those here in Maryland, too. There's idiots everywhere.

Rupert
Rupert Dork
4/8/17 10:56 a.m.

We had 80* plus days in Kentucky in February this year! And I put a few hundred top down miles on the Miata, with the A/C on in February!!! Yes, that also meant I got a sunburn in the Miata in Feburary!!

Sadly, we've only had one 80 day this month, & it's not today!! It's barely 60 here and I need to mow today!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ClSj1Oke9sBMulaaQ8Ief5devosn2KSKLqx5qhS3V1GUSthcsAF3zW4mn4YUjw7H