Tahoe
Tahoe New Reader
10/13/10 2:02 p.m.

Just purchased my second RHD Lotus Elan S2. It's been about 8 years since I sold the first one. Anyway here it is as shown at the previous owners garage. I won't have the car until Friday, but I have driven it and it's a very good driver. It should get alot of road use so I'm excited to get it in my garage.

bravenrace
bravenrace Dork
10/13/10 2:31 p.m.

cOOL! That's a nice Elan. I'm jealous!

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/13/10 3:05 p.m.

Nice looking Elan. I'll make sure I'll wave if I see you on my way to work (I work in Zephyr Cove).

Tahoe
Tahoe New Reader
10/13/10 4:50 p.m.
BoxheadTim wrote: Nice looking Elan. I'll make sure I'll wave if I see you on my way to work (I work in Zephyr Cove).

I live in South Lake and work in Reno, so I go past Zepher Cove twice a day. May not drive it to work until after the snow melts.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/13/10 5:55 p.m.

Yeah, I'm guessing today is probably one of the last days of the year that I get to drive the Corvette to work before it's time to switch over to the towmobile.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
10/14/10 10:25 a.m.

Looks gorgeous! Were you looking for a RHD car specifically, or was it just by chance?

I plan to own an Elan before I die.

gjz30075
gjz30075 Reader
10/15/10 11:02 a.m.

Tahoe, good to see you here, too. I, too, am on lotuselan.net Same i.d.

Tahoe
Tahoe New Reader
10/15/10 5:04 p.m.
Tom Heath wrote: Looks gorgeous! Were you looking for a RHD car specifically, or was it just by chance? I plan to own an Elan before I die.

I wasn't looking specifically for a RHD car, but it became available. It's my second RHD S2 and I feel lucky to have found another one. The delivery has been delayed one more week and I'm really getting anxious to get it. The previous owner agreed to trailer it me as I wasn't looking forward to 400 mile trip in it for the first drive. I'd rather be close to home the first few drives in the car, just in case.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
svQRykG5cczyVYy2hgtiw3Z9hz8U7cKdGZ8HWp159t6NFteUFxslPRBc1nkEGmQf