locost7018
locost7018
4/7/08 4:48 p.m.

This is a reminder to you all about the Midwest Se7en Gathering in Kansas City over Labor Day Weekend 2008. It is being held in conjunction with the Kansas City All British Car and Cycle Show. See the link at http://kcallbritish.tripod.com/index.html. Sevens of all types are going to be the “Guest Marque� for the show. On Saturday, August 30, there will be a nice long tour of the local twistys with stops at some of our local attractions. That night we will have a Se7en’s only BBQ and B/S session at my house. On Sunday morning, the 31st, the car show starts with awards presented around 3pm. The Se7ens class will have four sub classes in it each with special 1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards. The first sub class is Original Lotus 7’s, second Caterham’s, third is “Kit 7’s� like Stalkers, Westfield’s, Birkin’s, Ultralight’s, etc. and the forth class will be Locost Homebuilts. These places will be determined by popular vote by Se7ens Class entrants. In addition to these awards there will also be 1st through 3rd place for the entire Se7ens class that are voted on by the entrants to the British car show. So it is quite feasible to get two awards in the same show. The T-Shirts that are given out at the show will also have a Lotus Seven on it as part of the show logo this year. Entry fees for the car show and tour should be around $30. BBQ fees have not been determined yet. If you are interested in attending this event please email me, Russ Amos, at trialsman@kc.rr.com. Even if you are in the process of building a Se7en or are seriously contemplating a build, you are welcome to come. I know this seems early but I am trying to get a better idea of the number of people coming. So far there are ten that said YES and about twelve that said MAYBE. If you have already contacted me about this event, please do so again so I will have your email address in my records. Russ

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1OVQ31WbdX8yjz5dCD6XnMF2S1cqIP0FcKhtODTl8SeIoZ3aRyHyJSBKDtSWVanl