Andy Reid
Andy Reid Auction Editor
1/13/10 10:36 a.m.

If you are in the market for a new or used car, I recommend if you like quirky cars to rush out to your Saab dealer.

Last night we bought a fully loaded Saab 9-3 Aero V6 XWD sports sedan for $28,500. The list price of the car was $46,500! They are just blowing them out because they need to get rid of the inventory in a car that is no longer being sold.

The cars are fully covered under the Saab/GM 4 year/ 50,000 warranty an include 1 year of free on star and in our case free XM radio service. Also included is free service for one year. There was a new standard 2009 9-3 for $22,000 and a new 2009 9-3 convertible at the same dealer for $24,000. they are basically being sold for 40%-50% of list.

These are good cars and are so stupid cheap. Might be the best new car value in the world right now.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Marketing / Club Coordinator
1/13/10 10:49 a.m.

That is a smoking deal. I didn't love the Saab Turbo X we had a while back, but something that wasn't trying to be a sports car on that chassis might be just the ticket, especially at that price point.

I really like the looks of them.

Andy Reid
Andy Reid Auction Editor
1/13/10 10:56 a.m.

The AWD is great and it has really nice fit and finish. Perfect snow car. Basically ours is the Turbo X with less aggressive wheels. Also it is blue and not black.

You could put the CMS booth in the back of it which Tim will love.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IldqGqWvnfxJlfFHq78hrb0BENqAzlrlUCyfbwQlP3qeH2DIKZermk3xH69IVqGV