joan gavin
joan gavin None
4/21/08 4:42 p.m.

Be Safe this summer, Ford is recalling another 57,199 trucks and SUVs warning that the vehicles might catch fire because of a design flaw. Ford has recalled almost 11 million vehicles beginning with the 1992 model year to repair fire hazard flaws in the cruise control system and anti-lock braking system.Comsumer reported last month that more than 1.8 million cars and trucks remain at risk of their automobile erupting into flames. Previous recall to prevent faulty cruise control system from erupting in flames was ineffective in almost 225,000 of the almost 11 million Ford vehicles recalled because of a fire hazard since the auto maker first acknowledged the fire hazard in 1999. read more & See photos of SUV,& Truck that had problems do you own a car or truck or know someone...please tell them of this.Thank You http://www.coolfords.com/gallery/node/737 Ford Motor Co. is recalling another 57,199 trucks and SUVs:arrow:

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
4/21/08 4:59 p.m.

I can't help it, I find it funny that the link to the burning cars info is on coolfords.com

joan gavin
joan gavin None
4/21/08 5:49 p.m.

It's cool to be safe on the road,I don't want some car burn up on the road next to me on my vacation.Gas cost enough I don't want to be stuck in traffic over some car burning on the side of the road. It's cool not to be jacked by a repair garage,or car dealer, I have! $6,000.00 (3 times I had to replace and engine because a spark plug shot out! Now only to find out in March Ford ......has called a recall after 10 years ...Kinda-Late..Yah," I want my money back that would be cool" and I want everyone else to get their money back from these companies too! We pay Dealers enough,the least they can do is fix the darn car ~ and fix it correctly the first time!:cool:

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
4/21/08 7:34 p.m.

Oh I don't disagree, I was just chuckling at the idea of them burning up on "cool" Fords. Hot/Cold.... never mind.

Shinsen774
Shinsen774 None
4/21/08 7:58 p.m.

I get it Tim. You are very witty/funny. :grin:

Dwight Varnes
Dwight Varnes None
4/22/08 5:42 a.m.

Not sure what burning Fords have to do with Classics, but the infallible Toyota isn't doing much better recalling all those Tacomas with rusted frames.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iRCNiZ3sUqPiVfMlKprWWV8mGLxAWmxVT5dJWVAExwSG4VQUGbPaFuIIHFdw3Bmu