OFracing
OFracing New Reader
8/25/08 12:02 p.m.

Will GRM/CMM have anything set up for the Zippo vintage race weekend at the Glen? I know you're sponsoring the Kastner Cup but will you be doing anything else over the weekend? I'll be racing the red 63 Spitfire, #7 in Group 1. All you Classic gearheads stop by and say hi. Any other racers going to be there?

mike

Ian F
Ian F Reader
8/25/08 12:51 p.m.

During the past 2 years that I've been going, they've had a tent set-up downtown on Sat and I think a booth at the track in the vendor area.

André Rousseau
André Rousseau Reader
8/25/08 6:49 p.m.

Sweet, I can get myself some window stickers and cheat the Canadian Government out of taxes.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
8/25/08 7:35 p.m.

Yes, we'll have the complete dog and pony show at The Glen. Come on by and say hi.

Monkeywrench
Monkeywrench New Reader
8/25/08 8:39 p.m.

I'll be there crewing for the #71 Triumph TR4.

I hope you guys are bringing stickers.. I ran out.

André Rousseau
André Rousseau Reader
8/25/08 10:15 p.m.

That will be cool.

I just came in from doing some wrenching. Getting the 6 ready for the run and going taking the time to get rid of a few jobs on my to-do list.

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
8/26/08 8:20 a.m.

We are also sponsoring the Kastner Cup and in conjunction with the WPTA and Moss will have a dart tournament and party in our pits Saturday night.

Monkeywrench
Monkeywrench New Reader
8/26/08 3:12 p.m.

Here is the current entry list..

http://svra.com/SVRA/SVRAHome.nsf/attachmentweb/EJEN-7DH2EQ/$file/Entry+List+-+By+Name.pdf?OpenElement

Looks like a great mix of vintage and current SCCA Triumphs

André Rousseau
André Rousseau Reader
8/26/08 3:54 p.m.

Yeah, sadly no GT6's are listed.

Maybe one day I'll fill that void heh

A.

aeronca65t
aeronca65t Reader
8/26/08 5:07 p.m.

There are two that I've seen at our VRG events (that's me at the tail end )

Not sure if either or both of these guys will be at our October 17th - 19th VRG event at The Glen. Maybe.

OFracing
OFracing New Reader
8/27/08 12:36 p.m.

"WPTA and Moss will have a dart tournament " My crew chief is a Brit, I think they're genetically drawn to darts. I hope I can get some work out of him the next day. mike

Ian F
Ian F Reader
8/27/08 1:04 p.m.

Andre' I'll keep an eye out for you... and look for a black Spitfire and/or a new MINI 'vert (white w/ blue top & brown interior).

André Rousseau
André Rousseau Reader
8/27/08 7:14 p.m.

Kewl, I've been invited to pit crew for Bill Tobin's #6 TR6, so look for me in the Triumph Pad having some fun.

I'm am looking forward to this trip.

Will have to do the route info shortly and really hope the drive is enjoyable.

Done Mosport, 2 times now so this should be just a few hours more is distance.

A.

Roto_B
Roto_B New Reader
9/3/08 7:08 p.m.

I'll be down for the sat. already got my tickets So see you all there with my 1973 Rotary MG B.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
W0asjGSepSDlwNlxLbENY5JOYgcJdLFIPyHWr9qFCD2R5meiBaHkRSMt4ue7dBTQ