1 2
Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Associate Editor
11/27/14 10:29 p.m.

Long story short, you should click here and enter the promo code "BLACK."

Why? Because if you do, you'll get a full year of Grassroots Motorsports magazine for just $10.

Grassroots Motorsports magazine is built for those who do, not those who dream. We’re hands on, elbow deep and covered in grease. Every issue is full of technical articles and comparison tests, as well as in-depth features on hardcore street and race cars.

If you're just a lurker, only post on the board, or only read the project car updates online, you're missing out. Please, please, please buy a $10 subscription before the Black Friday deal ends. I guarantee you'll love it. Plus, we're a small, independent publishing company–we could use the money. You know, to buy stuff and things. There's no giant faceless corporation backing us up. There's only you.

Once again, just click here and enter the promo code "BLACK."

We'll all be at home spending time with our families tomorrow, but if you have any questions or issues you're welcome to post here. I'll be here to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Thank you.

JohnyHachi6
JohnyHachi6 Dork
11/27/14 11:25 p.m.

Thank you, sir! Been holding out for this since my subscription just expired.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Associate Editor
11/28/14 7:41 a.m.

Thank you!

Sanchinguy
Sanchinguy New Reader
11/28/14 8:34 a.m.

I did that. It worked. I'm happy. For two more years.

I've religiously read the magazine, buying it from my local bookstore, but the deal is way too good to pass up!

The_Jed
The_Jed UltraDork
11/28/14 8:39 a.m.

Done!

JtspellS
JtspellS Dork
11/28/14 8:41 a.m.

Just ran out too and was waiting for it. Thank you GRM!

CobraSpdRH
CobraSpdRH New Reader
11/28/14 8:43 a.m.

Just signed up for the first time, excited to get started!

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
11/28/14 8:47 a.m.

Hm do I do this again (& extend to about 2016 or so by now) or do I hold out for a t-shirt/hat again?

XLR99
XLR99 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
11/28/14 9:17 a.m.

just put in for two more years, thanks!!

Advan046
Advan046 SuperDork
11/28/14 9:32 a.m.

Three years more now! YEAH!!!!!!

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
11/28/14 1:15 p.m.

Thank you, thank you. More fun readings to come.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
11/28/14 2:24 p.m.

I got in on this last night sometime a little after 1am. Great deal.

MINIzguy
MINIzguy Reader
11/28/14 4:09 p.m.

Went for another year. The last time I subscribed was around the same time period too!

bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/28/14 4:12 p.m.

Thank you. Renewed yesterday.

trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
11/28/14 7:13 p.m.

I sent you guys a email, wasn't sure if you were in today but I never received confirmation, for renewing.

David S. Wallens
11/28/14 9:34 p.m.
trigun7469 wrote: I sent you guys a email, wasn't sure if you were in today but I never received confirmation, for renewing.

The office was closed today, so it be Monday before a human replies. If you did the renewal online, you should be golden. As a backup, you can drop me a note, too.

Thanks for the order.

johnnytorque
johnnytorque Reader
11/29/14 7:28 a.m.

Thanks so much for offering it up to us Canadians at such a great price too. It's the only magazine that matters.

David S. Wallens
11/29/14 11:22 a.m.
johnnytorque wrote: Thanks so much for offering it up to us Canadians at such a great price too. It's the only magazine that matters.

Thanks!

GPDren
GPDren Reader
11/29/14 7:17 p.m.

Just renewed for two more years. I'm paid up through June 2020 now! Thanks for the awesome deal.

trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
11/29/14 8:15 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote:
trigun7469 wrote: I sent you guys a email, wasn't sure if you were in today but I never received confirmation, for renewing.
The office was closed today, so it be Monday before a human replies. If you did the renewal online, you should be golden. As a backup, you can drop me a note, too. Thanks for the order.

It was in my junk mail, thanks for the response.

rustysteel
rustysteel Reader
11/30/14 7:26 p.m.

I put a link on my Christmas wish list to the family, hope it works out.

David S. Wallens
11/30/14 7:53 p.m.
trigun7469 wrote:
David S. Wallens wrote:
The office was closed today, so it be Monday before a human replies. If you did the renewal online, you should be golden. As a backup, you can drop me a note, too. Thanks for the order.
It was in my junk mail, thanks for the response.

I hate when that happens. Yeah, make sure there isn't anything good hiding in there.

NGTD
NGTD SuperDork
11/30/14 8:09 p.m.

Well, you got me back at that price. Re-upped for 3 years.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
11/30/14 10:19 p.m.

3 years and a t-shirt? WOOT!

David S. Wallens
11/30/14 10:39 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: 3 years and a t-shirt? WOOT!

It's like this, but different: http://youtu.be/4yYGoO5imyY

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Zo7IgaJnQuMBoMhNDus0uIRT2caydJSc2maULAX1mkrOnmNItXY8PNTYtyTvIPqX