1 2 3 ... 6
mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
9/13/18 12:51 p.m.

Time to make another run of shirts. Last time it was Ferdinand, but this time I've been inspired by an exchange in Calvin Nelson's X-BOMB thread. If you haven't read it, you should. At this time in GRM history, I think he's captured a very complex idea with very simple words. I've turned those words into a graphic, and stuck it on the side of my truck to contemplate it. After lots of coffee, I think I need it on a shirt. 

The graphic will probably be white on a shirt color to be determined. The TTWO logo will be on the back like last time. 
Speaking of last time, same rules: 

1. You can't pay me. 
2. YOU CANNOT PAY ME!

I make shirts to make myself happy and to make the world a better place. If you want to be happy and make the world a better place I encourage you to make a donation to something that makes you happy. And makes the world a better place. I'm inviting Calvin and the rest of the Nelsons to throw out ideas as they see fit as the inspiration for the shirt came from him and I know they know how to find good in the world. 

I'm not making more than 100, so if you want one, please please please follow the instructions. This is mostly because I can't do this alone and the easier we make this more more willing Mrs. Deuce is to help me. 

If you want one, please send an email to:

ttwo.elm@gmail.com

You MUST include your screen name (if you have one) your real name, your size, and an address to ship it to. If you leave something out, this whole thing gets harder and I hate that. Special thank you and a bump to the front of the line to anyone who is attending the $2018 Challange because if you do that, I can just bring you the shirt and then I save $4 mailing it. 

I'm going to let this go for maybe a week? Or whenever I get to 100. A man has to have his limits. 

STM317
STM317 SuperDork
9/13/18 12:56 p.m.

Yes, but how do I pay you?

mazdeuce - Seth
9/13/18 1:03 p.m.

In reply to STM317 :

Remember, if you insist on paying me, then I put you on a special list which means you can NEVER GET ANOTHER SHIRT! 

That means you. Yes. You. cheeky

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/13/18 1:18 p.m.

I kinda want one but I also have like 100 t shirts

mazdeuce - Seth
9/13/18 1:23 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

But on the other hand, they're cheap to make. It costs as much to mail them as to make them. So if you light yourself on fire with weld spatter while wearing it you don't have to feel bad about the shirt. 

Also, kids sizes........

TurboFocus
TurboFocus Reader
9/13/18 1:42 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

In reply to Patrick :

So if you light yourself on fire with weld spatter while wearing it

this speaks to my soul

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
9/13/18 2:02 p.m.

1. Totally missed that thread somehow. Looking forward to reading cover-to-cover!

2. As the team member who has traditionally been obsessed with/in charge of “lightnin’ holes,” I would LOVE to have one of these! Email sent.

C: As the guy who is also in charge of team shirts, I am NOT offering payment. I AM offering to send a couple Hong Norr shirts if you’d like them. LMK in email response.

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
9/13/18 2:04 p.m.

PS: Not that you asked, but I think the yellow on dark gray looks bitchin. One of my favorite color combos.

PPS: This is a reminder that I’ve got a bunch of flea-market screen-printing stuff in the basement I still haven’t touched :/

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
9/13/18 2:20 p.m.

If it was accurate it would have "= 1/100sec."

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
9/13/18 2:22 p.m.

Also, you should promptly cut off the sleeves for weight reduction.  

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/13/18 2:25 p.m.

I'm in, I wear my Ferdinand shirt all the time.

mazdeuce - Seth
9/13/18 2:34 p.m.

The first 10 orders are in! You guys are awesome and I'll send you confirmation emails this evening when my wife shows me how she made the spreadsheet that she made last time that made printing shipping labels easy. 

Keep being awesome. 

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/13/18 2:36 p.m.

In.  Email sent.

Thanks for all the entertaining "Threads"....

barefootskater
barefootskater HalfDork
9/13/18 2:39 p.m.

As a parent of only one child I don't have any idea where you find the time for these shenanigans, all I can do is hope that when I grow up I can be more like you. Email sent.

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
9/13/18 2:40 p.m.

I'm in! I need to find something fun to send you. 

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/13/18 2:48 p.m.

Trade you a sweet #RXAF sticker for one?

It's white text, and one can be seen in this photo at the top of the rear window right behind the B-pillar:

You may also notice that I'm wearing my Ferdinand shirt laugh

simplecat
simplecat Reader
9/13/18 2:56 p.m.

Email sent, I'm digging the new design!

Ram50Ron
Ram50Ron GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/13/18 3:06 p.m.

Email sent. Bummed I missed the Ferdinand shirts.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/13/18 3:13 p.m.

I am in as well. You've worn my merch. I should wear yours. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/13/18 3:15 p.m.
barefootskater said:

As a parent of only one child I don't have any idea where you find the time for these shenanigans, all I can do is hope that when I grow up I can be more like you. Email sent.

Seth isnt human. Hes some sort of man from mars  

mazdeuce - Seth
9/13/18 3:23 p.m.

In reply to bluej :

I want a #RXAF sticker no matter what, because that's how I want to roll. laugh

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
9/13/18 3:41 p.m.

I'm in! Email sent. I wear my Ferdinand shirt all the time. laugh

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
9/13/18 3:43 p.m.
TurboFocus said:
mazdeuce - Seth said:

In reply to Patrick :

So if you light yourself on fire with weld spatter while wearing it

this speaks to my soul

I have done this more than twice

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/13/18 3:59 p.m.

so, a slight design tweak suggestion:
you might have to orient it vertically to fit better on the shirt, maybe?  Although that'll mess with the equals.  Hrmm.

also, since this isn't a busidnuess... I can probably facilitate Euro delivery if we get all those gathered together in one shipment out from Tejas.

edit:  just had another thought... put the baby weights inside the bigger form and then drop the "1lb" label below it?

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/13/18 4:08 p.m.

If you have an adult small left bring it with you when you come get your car and I’ll give it to Carli for letting me play with your Miata laugh

1 2 3 ... 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eJtBdPkF1or5NIW13vBr9a1xloSLS2ItPrqPnsrz6WNyVD4PosF6aoqtar9iKPca