1 2 3 4 ... 6
Cadman5
Cadman5 New Reader
9/13/18 4:09 p.m.

Woohoo!! another great thread to read and a shirt to boot?!?

I'm in!! email sent.

ShawneeCreek
ShawneeCreek GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/13/18 4:17 p.m.

In the spirit of this thread I just removed the electric rear view mirrors on the Challenge race van. It's saving me a whole 3 lb 4.2 oz, EACH! I had no idea these things were so heavy. I'm just putting the cut off mounting plates back on. Autocross van doesn't need mirrors.

Cooter
Cooter Dork
9/13/18 4:36 p.m.

It's very true.

Also, it looks cool.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UltraDork
9/13/18 5:00 p.m.

I'm in. Email sent.

Thanks!!!!

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
9/13/18 5:53 p.m.

In reply to Cooter :

In the thinking about it phase I ran the design by a couple of people. This was the other option. 

In the end the "Also it looks cool" part was left off as sort of a secret handshake to those that have read the thread.

Huge fun reading the emails from everyone. Over 1/3 of the shirts are spoken for since lunch time. surprise

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk PowerDork
9/13/18 6:10 p.m.

My son and I will be at the Challenge as spectators this year. We both could use an XL.

mazdeuce - Seth
9/13/18 6:24 p.m.

In reply to DeadSkunk :

Can do, just drop me an email at ttwo.elm@gmail.com so you get added to the master spreadsheet that will keep my life from crumbling into chaos. Looking forward to seeing you at the Challenge. 

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman Dork
9/13/18 6:52 p.m.

Double emailed because I was too excited. 

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk PowerDork
9/13/18 7:02 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

In reply to DeadSkunk :

Can do, just drop me an email at ttwo.elm@gmail.com so you get added to the master spreadsheet that will keep my life from crumbling into chaos. Looking forward to seeing you at the Challenge. 

Done. Thanks

Cooter
Cooter Dork
9/13/18 7:04 p.m.

In reply to mazdeuce - Seth :

I almost telegraphed it. Then I realized where I was, and knew someone was bound to pick up on it,  wink

Jerry From LA
Jerry From LA SuperDork
9/13/18 7:11 p.m.

email sent

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/13/18 7:29 p.m.
Andy Neuman said:

Double emailed because I was too excited. 

I can't say what I want to say on a family site. 

Nitroracer
Nitroracer UltraDork
9/13/18 8:36 p.m.

Email Sent!

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
9/13/18 8:48 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

Time to make another run of shirts. Last time it was Ferdinand, but this time I've been inspired by an exchange in Calvin Nelson's X-BOMB thread. If you haven't read it, you should. At this time in GRM history, I think he's captured a very complex idea with very simple words. I've turned those words into a graphic, and stuck it on the side of my truck to contemplate it. After lots of coffee, I think I need it on a shirt. 

The graphic will probably be white on a shirt color to be determined. The TTWO logo will be on the back like last time. 
Speaking of last time, same rules: 

1. You can't pay me. 
2. YOU CANNOT PAY ME!

I make shirts to make myself happy and to make the world a better place. If you want to be happy and make the world a better place I encourage you to make a donation to something that makes you happy. And makes the world a better place. I'm inviting Calvin and the rest of the Nelsons to throw out ideas as they see fit as the inspiration for the shirt came from him and I know they know how to find good in the world. 

I'm not making more than 100, so if you want one, please please please follow the instructions. This is mostly because I can't do this alone and the easier we make this more more willing Mrs. Deuce is to help me. 

If you want one, please send an email to:

ttwo.elm@gmail.com

You MUST include your screen name (if you have one) your real name, your size, and an address to ship it to. If you leave something out, this whole thing gets harder and I hate that. Special thank you and a bump to the front of the line to anyone who is attending the $2018 Challange because if you do that, I can just bring you the shirt and then I save $4 mailing it. 

I'm going to let this go for maybe a week? Or whenever I get to 100. A man has to have his limits. 

Without reading a 25 page thread, what's the story behind the graphic?

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/13/18 8:56 p.m.

You've got mail.

mazdeuce - Seth
9/13/18 9:03 p.m.

In reply to DrBoost :

Just read through page 12. Calvin Nelson distills the world down to the essential. 

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
9/13/18 9:03 p.m.

In reply to DrBoost :

Adding lightness. Every ounce counts!

mazdeuce - Seth
9/13/18 9:05 p.m.

Holy moly. It's 9:00 Central time and half of the shirts I'm going to make are spoken for. If you emailed me I entered your information in the spreadsheet and sent you a reply. If you didn't get a reply from me, let me know and we'll figure out what I did wrong. 

To everyone else who sends me email after this, I'll get to you in the morning. Promise. Man this is fun. 

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
9/13/18 9:08 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

In reply to DrBoost :

Just read through page 12. Calvin Nelson distills the world down to the essential. 

The world, and the flanges.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/13/18 9:11 p.m.

The man’s got merch. Respect. Email sent.  

TenToeTurbo
TenToeTurbo Dork
9/13/18 9:17 p.m.

Cool shirt. Email sent. 

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/13/18 9:18 p.m.

Email sent!

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
9/13/18 9:44 p.m.

Email sent. I loved that thread.

fiesta54
fiesta54 Reader
9/13/18 10:02 p.m.

Glad I made the cut. Can't wait, and thanks again! 

Difdi Al-Jabal 68
Difdi Al-Jabal 68 New Reader
9/13/18 10:52 p.m.

I'm in!

1 2 3 4 ... 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hMAAaHE622G4kIWlTMxJxBFQPGrOltY60V6HBcvm2PYvJ13mVTIJDYCW2xRXrBeR