1 2 3 4 5 6
TurboFocus
TurboFocus Reader
9/13/18 11:13 p.m.

Didn’t realize this would go so fast, I’d pay but OP seems a little against it...

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/14/18 6:13 a.m.

In reply to TurboFocus :

Seth is probably one of the nicest people on this planet,  and seems motivated by mostly what ever amuses him at the time. Its fun stuff. 

2002maniac
2002maniac Dork
9/14/18 6:26 a.m.

Thanks Seth! If it were an option, I'd send you money. 

Perhaps there will be a future Mazduece Motorsport Apparel Company.

edizzle89
edizzle89 Dork
9/14/18 7:42 a.m.

Personally i would have done the 16 individual ounces like you have on the left side and a 'pound it' outline on the right

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
9/14/18 8:05 a.m.

Caught up with the overnight/morning surge of awesome people. If you've emailed me, properly (and I'm looking at you dude who sent me a PM cheeky ) then I should have emailed you back. If you did email me and I didn't email you back, send me ANOTHER email. I'm easily distracted. 

Numbers wise I'm saving out at least three for the Nelsons, another half dozen to 10 for family and close friends not on the board, which leaves us with about 25 left to go. You guys are awesome, make the world good. 

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
9/14/18 8:49 a.m.

I'm an a-hole! 

EDIT: that was to be read in Ralph Wiggums voice

Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/14/18 9:31 a.m.

Email sent.  Thanks

Dirtydog
Dirtydog GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/14/18 10:47 a.m.

I don't require this particular T shirt.  Weight reduction is lost on me,considering how my wife makes me load the Nav when we travel. But in the spirit of things I will make a charitable donation, regardless.   Thanks Seth, for what you do.

mazdeuce - Seth
9/14/18 12:59 p.m.

In reply to bobzilla :

Yes, yes you are. laugh

In reply to Dirtydog :

Thanks for making the world better. You're good people. 

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
9/14/18 1:03 p.m.

Our donations are a lot of supplies for the new boone county humane society that is opening by us. But then again we've been doing that half the year. 

TurboFocus
TurboFocus Reader
9/14/18 2:34 p.m.

what if we did that instead? donate to a charity of your choice?

sleepyhead
sleepyhead GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/14/18 2:57 p.m.

Did we ever get a word on the Nelson's preferred charity?

mazdeuce - Seth
9/14/18 4:06 p.m.

In reply to sleepyhead :

I was emailing Calvin today and they were all going to discuss it over dinner. He was a bit surprised that his words resonated so well with so many people. 

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/14/18 7:21 p.m.

Thanks for prompting me to donate to something worthwhile. 

Fr3AkAzOiD
Fr3AkAzOiD Reader
9/14/18 8:08 p.m.

Email sent

TheV8Kid
TheV8Kid HalfDork
9/15/18 7:37 a.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

In reply to sleepyhead :

I was emailing Calvin today and they were all going to discuss it over dinner. He was a bit surprised that his words resonated so well with so many people. 

Sorry for the delay. Feel free to donate to what makes you feel best. Our preferred Charity is Shriners Hospital For Children. It was something that my Grandfather supported. I feel very blessed to be a part of such a generous selfless community

Thanks everybody!

bmw88rider
bmw88rider GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/15/18 7:47 a.m.

Thanks Seth for being awesome.  

Sent you an e-mail and my donation was to Racing for Kids. Great org that sponsors hospital visits for kids by the racing community. 

mazdeuce - Seth
9/15/18 8:00 a.m.

I'm gong to bold this so that people see it. 

The Nelson family has suggested that you donate to Shriners Hospital for Children if you don't have a preferred way to make the world better. 

Don't feel obligated to donate there, just find a way to make the world around you better in some way if you can. The things people are doing already far exceed the value of the shirts. You are a wonderful group of people. 

The shirt count is teetering on 90 depending on how I count my family. Send me an email, get on the list, and I'll get things ordered to make the shirts. 

TurboFocus
TurboFocus Reader
9/15/18 8:37 a.m.

cool, im handing a few bucks over now

mazdeuce - Seth
9/15/18 8:04 p.m.

The list has been updated for the day so if you've emailed me, you should have gotten a response. If you didn't hear back from me, email me again. 

Tomorrow is going to be fixing race car stuff so I probably won't send out emails until the evening.

Keep being great people. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
9/15/18 8:59 p.m.

Even if you've reached the limit, I'm still donating to the food pantry, because that's the awesome thing to do.

mazdeuce - Seth
9/24/18 3:05 p.m.

Ok, I'm calling this one. If you think you emailed me but didn't get a reply, send me another one before I get the shirt order out tomorrow morning. I just looked at the calendar and getting these ready before the Challenge is going to be exciting. 

Thanks again to all of you. 

Aaron_King
Aaron_King GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/26/18 9:43 a.m.

The Family helped build walls for Habitat a couple of weeks ago.  That was the first time we did it and are keeping in touch so we can do it again.

Hoondavan
Hoondavan Reader
9/26/18 9:52 a.m.

Wow, how'd I miss this?  Great idea, I'll have to make a donation either way and catch it next time around.

mazdeuce - Seth
11/27/18 10:04 a.m.

Just a verrrrrrrrrry slow update real quick.  

First, I apologize for taking this long. I was able to make all of the shirts for those that attended the $2018 Challenge, but not without fighting with my vinyl cutter and wasting a LOT of material. After that I decided to make my wife happy by renovating the kitchen, a couple fly and drives, track days, the usual stuff that makes life fun. Today I decided to really get into the nitty gritty of the settings for my vinyl cutter, use a fresh blade, and make this work. 

After a bunch of test cutting an no small level of frustration, it does. I'm still stretching the resolution of this craft level cutter, but the results are acceptable and it's time to get things cut and shirts made so that everyone has them before Christmas. Thank you for your patience. 

1 2 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dYjwfuxShlgUhiTSS7cWv2JlPZv70qD498gcbDxatv9s2aEmfQytyeEo4CGBMUOO