ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
6/29/15 5:56 p.m.

Yesterday was one helll of a great day. Kinda by accident that I happened to attand my first rallycross here in wisconsin. Watched the runs for a little while and got a ride in a brand new camero that somevone was out flogging. Lets just say his 3rd run bo and luke duke would have been proud. It was a blast. The group was stateline rallycross, I did check out last night on you tube someone posted video from onboard a ford raptor pickup.

The next event was some garden trator pulling with the state line pulling asst in bristol, wis. They where doing some test and tuning with some of thier members. It was fun watching.

Check out my otaku photography on facebook for pics and video from both events. Also went out to breakfest in antioch at thier fire department and some pics of thier gear out also in the treads. Very cool day though.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
6/29/15 5:59 p.m.

Now the bloody problem I have is wanting to go rallycross along with drifting even more.......forget fwd or awd for rallycross, rwd is really the only way to go since it was such a blast damn it..........sigh......must go looking for a something insane for getting sideways mad max style.......

iceracer
iceracer PowerDork
6/29/15 6:10 p.m.

You'd be surprised at how easy it is to get a FWD car sideways on dirt or ice and even aspahalt

Just takes a different technique.

Lancer007
Lancer007 Dork
6/29/15 6:50 p.m.
iceracer wrote: You'd be surprised at how easy it is to get a FWD car sideways on dirt or ice and even aspahalt Just takes a different technique.

Tire pressures and bigger rear sway bar make for quite a rotateable fwd autocross car

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UAJj1TfAuLN868TQjSnNh4hKqqnV6WLPeY8Ny46lCTi7bfNAfiZYJmUhwWKtPGvS