DirtE30
DirtE30 New Reader
10/6/08 3:04 p.m.

I know its a little late but the time off after the challenge has given the time to get this completed and updated. I know its a little late but anyways, here is a little bit more history behind the #33 dirte30. http://dirte30.blogspot.com/

Redhornet
Redhornet New Reader
10/6/08 4:58 p.m.

WOW! I love the fighter inspired paint scheme! Great job and I wish I had been there.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/6/08 5:15 p.m.

This car scooted through the Auto-X too.

I was impressed as I showed up at the host hotel the night before the Challenge. DirtE was out there wrenching with a pitifully tiny drop light and greased arms all way to his shoulders.

The nxt day it was competing. I was/am impressed.

silence
silence New Reader
10/6/08 8:21 p.m.
Xceler8x wrote: This car scooted through the Auto-X too. I was impressed as I showed up at the host hotel the night before the Challenge. DirtE was out there wrenching with a pitifully tiny drop light and greased arms all way to his shoulders. The nxt day it was competing. I was/am impressed.

That was me wrenching the night before. We loaded the car onto the dolly without it starting! I had a lot of work to do to troubleshoot why it wouldn't start. Fortunately some friendly challengers came by to lend a hand, and we got it started!

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/7/08 7:50 a.m.

It's good to be surrounded by friends ain't it?

silence
silence New Reader
10/7/08 12:15 p.m.
Xceler8x wrote: It's good to be surrounded by friends ain't it?

It sure is!

GRM1964
GRM1964 New Reader
10/7/08 1:48 p.m.

Cool car, and really cool guys! Thanks again for the paint for the Sui-Pshcycle :)

Bill

DirtE30
DirtE30 New Reader
10/7/08 2:54 p.m.
GRM1964 wrote: Cool car, and really cool guys! Thanks again for the paint for the Sui-Pshcycle :) Bill

haha no problem, that proud look on your face as you came walking over to show off the fresh paint job was well worth the can of spray paint. Hope to see you guys next year.

kcbhiw
kcbhiw Reader
10/7/08 9:17 p.m.

The car definately looked great this year and rocked on course. I can say I'm definately a fan of the theme. I keep holding myself back from building an E30...at least the driveway content restricts me from adding to the collection.

silence
silence New Reader
10/7/08 10:16 p.m.
kcbhiw wrote: The car definately looked great this year and rocked on course. I can say I'm definately a fan of the theme. I keep holding myself back from building an E30...at least the driveway content restricts me from adding to the collection.

Thanks.

Build one, you won't regret it if you do!

kcbhiw
kcbhiw Reader
10/7/08 10:47 p.m.
silence wrote:
kcbhiw wrote: The car definately looked great this year and rocked on course. I can say I'm definately a fan of the theme. I keep holding myself back from building an E30...at least the driveway content restricts me from adding to the collection.
Thanks. Build one, you won't regret it if you do!

I helped Wil build his supercharged E30 Challenger 2 years ago. That, combined with his daily E30, has left me with a soft spot for those cars...especially boosted ones.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XuAlb6nru8HO1bKke2ErzM4HOsJpUdq7zdSkl0ApbJNvyNTc0FHq0gJ4UCSN9ZJe