1 2
jcanracer
jcanracer New Reader
5/4/09 5:11 p.m.

i heart classic lotus. The Europa was one of the most recognizable models made. Pity they never updated that model and chopped the height off the trunk area..

Carson
Carson HalfDork
5/4/09 5:38 p.m.
jcanracer wrote: i heart classic lotus. The Europa was one of the most recognizable models made. Pity they never updated that model and chopped the height off the trunk area..

They did, sort of.

mel_horn
mel_horn HalfDork
5/4/09 7:12 p.m.

Might I suggest John Player Special (black with gold stripes)?

924guy
924guy HalfDork
5/4/09 8:11 p.m.

why does the theme from the old video game spy hunter always play in my head when i see one of those???

gotta love em though!

Thinkkker
Thinkkker SuperDork
5/5/09 8:06 a.m.

Seriously, Im with Strizzo. Where are you at and when can we come see the car possibly wrench?

Cause I dont have enough on my plate yet

Brotus7
Brotus7 New Reader
5/5/09 9:01 a.m.

Did you find an engine yet? You should look at a 1.8t (or V6) from a FWD Passat. Its longitudinal, cable shift, and powerful.

Subie power?

modernbeat
modernbeat HalfDork
5/28/09 12:19 a.m.
Apexcarver wrote: is that the car modernbeat was going to stick the ferrari V8 into? did he give up on that XP project?

Yep. I was building a D-Prepared Miata, and when that was complete I was going to build the 2 liter V8 Europa for X-Prepared. Some things changed so I decided to build the Miata for XP and sold the Ferrari engine and gave Winston the Europa.

Winston wrote:
HeavyDuty wrote: Why don't any of my neighbors have a free Europa shell to give me?
Probably because they like you

That's the funniest thing I've read all year.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EYtSH5Pn8K80gY2dmJDgrd0O5GbL9GjQqYYKnV5r0NHhz6M2ZAoT9AjL96ADu84k