EvospecD
EvospecD None
9/7/08 5:07 p.m.

Does anyone have any information if GRM is hosting an even like they did last year, and where and when can the tickets be purchased and how much are they going for.

Thank you very much!

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
9/7/08 5:48 p.m.

Yes, we'll be doing it again next year. Tickets cost under $100, which includes admission, parking, food, swag and activities like pit tours; they don't go on sale until holiday-time-ish, and are sold exclusively by the track (1-800PIT-SHOP). Check this site for announcements as we get closer.

Margie

nickel_dime
nickel_dime HalfDork
9/8/08 10:18 a.m.

I missed this year but really looking forward to next year.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
9/8/08 10:45 a.m.

Keep an eye on http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/events/daytona-experience/ as details develop. There's a link on the home page, too.

EvospecD
EvospecD New Reader
9/8/08 8:17 p.m.

sweet thank you very much, Last year was my first time to the Rolex, and I came by the GRM tent and car show, I was very impressed so I definetly want to be a part of the event!!!

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
9/9/08 9:59 a.m.

I was at the 2008 running, and it was a BLAST. unfortunately I may not be able to go this year... we shall see.

EvospecD
EvospecD New Reader
9/15/08 3:06 p.m.

one more question! If I have 4 friends driving with me, we only need one parking pass for the GRM area, do they also have to purchase the $100 ticket in order to have access to the GRM tent and dinner the night of the 24? thanks in advance!

Varkwso
Varkwso Reader
9/15/08 4:33 p.m.
EvospecD wrote: one more question! If I have 4 friends driving with me, we only need one parking pass for the GRM area, do they also have to purchase the $100 ticket in order to have access to the GRM tent and dinner the night of the 24? thanks in advance!

everybody needs a ticket....

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MFG1PKgiu3tYfZHDAbgPTS37kAPaVF2mGKZB4DOBFSXrr2EKkOjpysbhTnicae5w