neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
5/12/11 2:20 p.m.
feature_image

On our honeymoon in March, SHMBO and I were "Upgraded" to a year old, 35k mile, soon to leave the fleet, '10 T&C for our rental. We liked it. No real complaints. I really liked having multiple remote door/hatch buttons. I want a white one and to paint it up like a Star Trek schuttle craft.

Read the rest of the story

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/10/13 12:00 a.m.

We certainly remember VW's original Bus, but you have to give Chrysler credit for launching the modern minivan. What was once the domain of those just slightly left of center has gone mainstream--kinda.

The minivan still suffers some social stigma. A few one-time players have left the scene, as the more macho SUV seems to have won that round. Chrysler is still knee-deep in the minivan game, however, and they released their fifth generation in 2008.

Our test car--um, van--is the Town & Country Limited, which received some updates for 2011, including a retuned suspension and new 3.6-liter Pentastar engine backed by a six-speed automatic transmission.

Our test van didn't have a ton off add-ons: $320 for the Second-Row Luxury Buckets with Rear Stow 'n Go and another $595 for the power folding third-row seat.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
A8juyoo7W1t4vN90ugTIclpyLZsg8h1CjfqwNADbNmyeZLNQVciXbiFuRjwuV9hL