pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/21/10 10:31 a.m.
feature_image

Legacy Vanilla Edition, with the Milquetoast package.

Read the rest of the story

Turbonutter
Turbonutter New Reader
12/22/10 6:52 p.m.

Hey guys, is it just me or is there no info in the brakes section? Just says (front)(rear). I'm assuming it has discs at all four corners, yes?

gunner
gunner GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/26/10 9:34 p.m.

looks like they've managed to eek 5 more bhp out of this engine since 1998? not bad for N/A subaru.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/28/10 3:07 p.m.

Four-wheel discs are standard across the Legacy line. Some have solid rear rotors and some have vented rear rotors.

http://www.subaru.com/content/static/vehicles/legacy/compare.html

Mowry
Mowry New Reader
12/30/10 9:12 a.m.

No commentary on the styling? None? Park it next to an '05 Legacy...

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/10/13 12:00 a.m.

What, a Subaru without a turbo? Yep, such things are still available. The Legacy 2.5i Limited provides full-time all-wheel drive for those who are more interested in quiet comfort than lap times. Believe it or not, such a market segment exists, too.

In addition to the unblown 170-horsepower boxer engine, the Legacy 2.5i Limited is available with only one transmission choice: the Lineartronic continuously variable box. (It's also optional on the other 2.5i models.)

The Legacy 2.5i also comes standard with 17x7.0-inch wheels, a six-disc CD changer and all the usual power accessories. Our Caramel Bronze Pearl test car also had Option Package 08: $2995 for the power moonroof plus USB/iPod input, XM radio, rear-vision camera and built-in navigation system.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LetvPTvzYVXfQFmBqMrYB9aKoJ5gvvFGrhTs7oUeTIFNRxqLuwoj8eNZavdQL8IO