1 2
ReverendDexter
ReverendDexter UltraDork
9/5/12 5:19 p.m.
Jaynen wrote: A 335D used is high on my list of cars for the future now that they have a couple years of depreciation but I would be all over this

The fact all USDM 335ds are auto trans pretty much kills it for me. I don't mind an auto, but if I'm making payments on something it has to be exactly what I want, and I don't see myself being able to pay for one with cash-in-hand anytime soon.

Jaynen
Jaynen Reader
9/5/12 6:58 p.m.

My Jetta Diesel is a manual and I like a manual trans. But now that I have the miata I feel like I would be more alright with my appliance for commuting having an auto if it HAD too (which in the case of the 335d it does)

Admittedly with 400+lb ft of torque how much shifting is needed

jstein77
jstein77 Dork
9/5/12 7:32 p.m.

They've offered the Speed6 wagon here in the past, so it's not totally impossible for them to do it again. I hope they do.

jmthunderbirdturbo
jmthunderbirdturbo Reader
9/5/12 7:42 p.m.

i like it. id rock the sedan though, dont love the wagon so much. roof line is too bulgey. i prefer VOLVO style flat roof wagons.

-J0N

fidelity101
fidelity101 New Reader
9/6/12 7:18 a.m.

In reply to jstein77:

BS.

Then I assume they have a speed6 wagon in other countries because the us DIDNT get one.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/6/12 8:25 a.m.
jstein77 wrote: They've offered the Speed6 wagon here in the past, so it's not totally impossible for them to do it again. I hope they do.

I can assure you they didn't. Because if they had, I almost certainly would have bought one back in 2008 when I looked hard at them. They sold a Mazda6 wagon here with the V6 and 5-speed, a friend of mine had oen for a while, but not the Speed6.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yNgirxddeorPRBGtTu2pFkIwLlrzDAAEUCn9aMgHcCtWO50ae8S5hMve2QoIUUAC