1 2
trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
9/2/15 10:04 a.m.

My wife loved it, in conjunction of the roof line, the back seat is pointless, trunk is small there is more room in a 2dr base Mini. She ended up getting the Mazda3 which was cheaper, bigger, and better in pretty much every way only negative no AWD.

HiTempguy
HiTempguy PowerDork
9/2/15 12:31 p.m.

I like the way they look, but I also liked the BMW 135i/1M.

The biggest thing is the height. The Juke Nismo RS needs to be SLAMMED. 210hp in a 2800lb vehicle is pretty damn good IMO.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UltraDork
9/2/15 1:32 p.m.

I like the looks of these. They just need hit hard with the lowering stick. Get the rockers about six inches off the ground....

airwerks
airwerks Reader
9/2/15 2:09 p.m.

I dig em'. One of the only cars the wife an I agree on.

LuxInterior
LuxInterior Reader
9/2/15 2:20 p.m.

The Juke is so ugly it make my brain ache.

jstein77
jstein77 UltraDork
4/26/16 3:21 p.m.
jimbob_racing wrote: In reply to David S. Wallens: No, if Nissan built the IDx with this stuff in it, they'd have a winner.

And now Nissan has cancelled the IDx altogether. I heard that top management was afraid that it might actually be fun to drive, and they couldn't have that.

Blitzed306
Blitzed306 HalfDork
4/26/16 3:51 p.m.

Out of nowhere!

Trackmouse
Trackmouse Dork
4/26/16 4:21 p.m.

I can take the ugly if it's fit in all the right ways. Kinda like a butterface. You know, a girl that's got a bangin' body, butterface looks nasty. I can do that.

But you can't have both with this thing. I've looked into it so many times. The cvt isn't that bad, The loss of "power" is easily gained back. The cvt can take it. There are guys on the juke forum putting down 225hp to the tires with a cvt AWD. It's AWD actually gives a good launch too. I may end up buying one. Wife likes its funkiness. I just can't believe Nissan hasn't listened. This car has been out for six years and since day one ppl (even the buyers that they interview) tell them "manual+AWD) and they still don't listen. What is wrong with them?

jere
jere HalfDork
4/26/16 5:32 p.m.

" ...What is wrong with them?"

Renault + Carlos Ghosn

TIGMOTORSPORTS
TIGMOTORSPORTS HalfDork
4/26/16 6:38 p.m.

I bought my wife a new 2015 Juke AWD for Christmas. Our first 5000 miles is all good to report.

We are getting 30-31mpg, handles great, we've used the AWD. I had an aftermarket power sunroof added. Fold down back seats are nice.

It's comfy, I"m 6.2 my wife is 5.2, we both like the seats.

It was one of the few cars/crossovers we agreed on. Price vs competition was pretty good.

She doesn't like larger or even mid size cars. I don't like small cars.

It has zip.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wWzpXPG1bRk9dB4aVGIXeH4gkdb5kV6zlsxMPI6cSbQivKWWqLYqeJyC10VdrUTw