Ranger50
Ranger50 UltimaDork
10/1/17 8:57 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

Fuel cell. I'll be up for it all soon. Lol

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/2/17 7:32 a.m.

We should have a staggered set 18x9 and 18x10 wheels in 5x114.3 for $200.  Wheels are in like new condition but mounted once. 

We also have two Hoosier drag slicks 315/30/18 for $150.

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
10/2/17 8:07 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

What are the offsets on those wheels? I might have to consider them for the Jag if there is a chance they will fit.

Stampie
10/2/17 8:27 a.m.

45 on the 18x10s. I assume the same on the 9s but I'll have to check tonight. 

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/2/17 9:01 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

I REALLY like those wheels!

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/2/17 9:58 a.m.

I can only bring what fits into carry-on luggage, but some stuff I could sell includes:

- An old-school Gtech accelerometer-only data logger ($20), slightly used, includes full packaging, manuals etc. Sticks to windshield, good for drag racing or skidpad testing.

- A set of ARP rod bolts for 4AGE redtop or bluetop rods (Part# ARP-203-6001, $50) - won't fit silvertop rods or I'd be running them. New in packaging.

- MS2 daughterboard, new in packaging. Same price you see on DIYAutoTune's website ($129), no shipping!

Stampie
10/2/17 10:22 a.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH :

On the Gtech can you look back at an autocross run and compare one run vs another?

GameboyRMH
10/2/17 10:30 a.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to GameboyRMH :

On the Gtech can you look back at an autocross run and compare one run vs another?

It's not that fancy, all it can do is record accelerometer data and output certain info on a 7-segment display. It has modes for drag racing like 60ft and 1/4 mile time estimates, and it has a couple of modes for measuring cornering forces, like sustained and peak Gs. I've been trying to find a manual or something online but it's hard to find anything. It looks like this (photobucket pic):

I'll see if I can scan in the manual tonight.

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
10/2/17 10:31 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

I am a tentative yes on those wheels. Those will work great for my autocross tires and might be sweet rims for the road. 

mck1117
mck1117 GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/2/17 10:38 a.m.

Wreck Racing had a guy contact us through our Facebook page.  He said he maintains static power CAT engines.  He wondered if we wanted any free turbos.  Since it's no longer possible to meet emissions on an engine with one of these (instead of a VG turbo), there's no value to anyone with a CAT engine, so he gave them to us for free.  Three of them.

We have no use for more than one of them, so we'll bring the other two to the challenge for free!  We're giving away the two spares so that we can set the FMV on this turbo to $0.

They're something close to a Garrett GT4088, so they're gigantic.  They came from a CAT C13, which is a 13L inline-6.  The outlet of the turbine is a 5" v-band.  Yeah, that gigantic.  They came off running engines, so they're in great shape.  Zero shaft play that I can feel.

I can provide more/different photos if anybody wants.  First two to call dibs get free turbos!

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
10/2/17 10:44 a.m.

I will call one!

Stampie
10/2/17 11:11 a.m.

In reply to mck1117 :

I call second dibs

Stampie
10/2/17 11:21 a.m.
singleslammer said:

In reply to Stampie :

I am a tentative yes on those wheels. Those will work great for my autocross tires and might be sweet rims for the road. 

Sorry I got turbo excited and forgot to reply.  Hobiercr is also interested pending offsets. Don't want to pressure either of you. I'll put the offsets up tonight. 

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UltimaDork
10/2/17 12:16 p.m.

Can i get a turbo? Primise to use on the next challenge car. 

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/2/17 12:45 p.m.

New purple hornies header collector mufflers $30

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
10/2/17 1:27 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

I will take them. There I said it and can send you money via paypal now if you want!. 

Stampie
10/2/17 1:44 p.m.

In reply to singleslammer :

Lol how about cash at the Challenge?  See commitment isn't that hard is it?

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
10/2/17 1:54 p.m.

har har (insert wife joke here). 

Speaking of wives, she is going to kill me for this but hey, what are you going to do?

Stampie
10/2/17 1:58 p.m.

In reply to singleslammer :

I promise not to tell her. 

GameboyRMH
10/2/17 11:08 p.m.

Guess I either lost the manual for the Gtech data logger or misremembered having a paper one in the first place. Anyway, I found a digital one on the manufacturer's website:

https://www.gtechpro.com/manual/Pro.pdf

Edit: Oh, one more thing I can sell, a small (like the size of a modern cell phone) PS cooler with 3/8" barbed fittings, used, $5.

Edit2: It's a Hayden 1009, like this but a bit chewed up:

Stampie
10/3/17 11:13 a.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH :

You know for $20 it's a toy I can play with. I'll take it. 

wheels777
wheels777 SuperDork
10/3/17 12:42 p.m.
mck1117 said:

Wreck Racing had a guy contact us through our Facebook page.  He said he maintains static power CAT engines.  He wondered if we wanted any free turbos.  Since it's no longer possible to meet emissions on an engine with one of these (instead of a VG turbo), there's no value to anyone with a CAT engine, so he gave them to us for free.  Three of them.

We have no use for more than one of them, so we'll bring the other two to the challenge for free!  We're giving away the two spares so that we can set the FMV on this turbo to $0.

They're something close to a Garrett GT4088, so they're gigantic.  They came from a CAT C13, which is a 13L inline-6.  The outlet of the turbine is a 5" v-band.  Yeah, that gigantic.  They came off running engines, so they're in great shape.  Zero shaft play that I can feel.

I can provide more/different photos if anybody wants.  First two to call dibs get free turbos!

We just happen to be searching for two matching small turbos or a single medium sized turbo.

Do you have a map for the ones pictured?

GameboyRMH
10/3/17 12:58 p.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to GameboyRMH :

You know for $20 it's a toy I can play with. I'll take it. 

Sold! I'll give it a test this evening.

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
10/4/17 10:17 a.m.
Stampie said:

We should have a staggered set 18x9 and 18x10 wheels in 5x114.3 for $200.  Wheels are in like new condition but mounted once. 

We also have two Hoosier drag slicks 315/30/18 for $150.

So im and idiot and the wheel adapters I have are 4.5 to 4.75 not the other way around like I thought. These wheels are still available, sorry Stampie. 

Stampie
10/4/17 11:24 a.m.

It's cool. I'd hate you blame losing to me on the wheels I sold you. Now it'll just be because I'm faster. 

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
U9yxM0xeVNmrPSgUU9VkrGakaCY8m9r690MVwi49pdpSxF6tCy7O5N25Awag4nyQ