Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
3/7/18 4:10 p.m.
feature_image

With a 100 percent chance of heavy precipitation expected on Sunday and sunshine predicted for Saturday, Bill Warner and his Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance team have rescheduled the concours from Sunday to Saturday. The concours will now coincide with Saturday’s Cars & Coffee at the Concours presented by Heacock Classic Insurance.

The new schedule is as follows:

Saturday’s Cars & …

Read the rest of the story

Jerry From LA
Jerry From LA SuperDork
3/7/18 6:08 p.m.

Will the Elan make the field?

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
3/8/18 10:37 a.m.

In reply to Jerry From LA :

Yes!

Carsandbikes
Carsandbikes New Reader
3/8/18 4:19 p.m.

Odd, watching the local (Jacksonville) news last night there was no mention of rain this weekend.  But, hey, Florida being Florida, weather changes more often than a teenage girl's mind. 

Carsandbikes
Carsandbikes New Reader
3/8/18 4:20 p.m.

Odd, watching the local (Jacksonville) news last night there was no mention of rain this weekend.  But, hey, Florida being Florida, weather changes more often than a teenage girl's mind. 

alfabeach
alfabeach New Reader
3/8/18 4:35 p.m.

In reply to Carsandbikes :

Weather channel has been forecasting it for a week, which is very unusual.

snailmont5oh
snailmont5oh HalfDork
3/8/18 7:00 p.m.

I hope they keep them all out of the water this year. 

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
3/8/18 8:27 p.m.

Hey, y'all know that Bill Warner, yeah, THAT Bill Warner, is going to be our Guest Speaker this year at Brits in the Ozarks Car Show?  This September in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
3/9/18 11:08 a.m.

Ya Know... Some Magazine could take Something British, put it on their Vintage Ford Car Hauler and come to our show.  Think of the editorial content you could get out of that trip.  Anyone that does that, First Beer's on Me.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/10/18 11:21 a.m.

That was cool. Lil Stampie and I hit the Cars and Coffee first and then decided to do the Concours. Saw Nancy, Tom, Tim, Marjorie and the Lotus. Marjorie was busy talking with someone so I escaped punishment by patio. Amazing cars that I never thought I'd see. We'll probably do a photo dump later. 

russde
russde GRM+ Memberand New Reader
3/13/18 12:56 p.m.

Missed it by that much...

Will be in Jacksonville the end of this week.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/13/18 7:09 p.m.

That reminds me. I need to put up pictures. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9GNfSVJG6zyWarnMqpHpT3I4gJtFxXNzKDaY5QzCFKCxj4KRrhHOOZT1IUHpJlrJ