Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
9/21/20 3:43 p.m.
feature_image

What's new for the 2020 Giulia? The biggest item on the list is a refreshed interior. According to the press release, the center console gets a leather-wrapped gear shifter, larger cupholders, an available wireless charging pad and more "premium" materials with "bright accents" all around. The Giulia also gets a new 8.8-inch touchscreen display that features "improved graphics and state-of-the-art connectivity."

The …

Read the rest of the story

BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter)
BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/21/20 4:05 p.m.

Good to hear that they keep improving it. I still like my '19 a lot.

Which reminds me, I should update my ownership thread, but there just isn't that much to write about.

Vigo (Forum Supporter)
Vigo (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
9/21/20 10:43 p.m.

One of the best looking and most 'right-sized' modern sport sedans. Not that im a prospective buyer but I wish there was a powertrain somewhere between mild and wild. 

Brett_Murphy (Ex-Patrón)
Brett_Murphy (Ex-Patrón) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/21/20 11:14 p.m.

They do look incredible. I do wonder how much of the reliability issues are premium customers fussing over things vs. things that will actually leave you stranded- but not enough to look it up at midnight on a Tuesday.

9/22/20 6:01 a.m.

In reply to Brett_Murphy (Ex-Patrón) :

My impression is that a lot of the published reliability issues were happening with the QV, and early ones at that. The cooking models aren't as highly strung and seem to be holding up better.

9/22/20 8:20 a.m.

In reply to Vigo (Forum Supporter) :

IIRC if you don't mind the warranty, there is some tuning to be had on the basic four banger drivetrain. IIRC tuners in the UK are or were getting power levels in the mid-300s with relatively modest changes.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Lkcop9Mn4gipf4oa9BKHkA1hCBM2IZQyrtwv717YqRE1J7uJPgG8hAlSmJYCotMy